Alex & Julie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex & Julie

Love the pics of new model Alex, but do you know when the pics for Julie will be up.I've been looking forward to seeing her as well Abby after seeing a couple of the samples.

Sorry, I realised after posting that Julie was stated for Wednesday.
    Roll on Wednesday!

Comment

julie's pics turned out very nice. she has an allure. she also very much looks like a woman i know in the states; a nursing instructor who works in our hospital, lol. if i had a working printer i'd be tempted to take julie's face into her and show her the uncanny resemblance.

hiya hockey, nice to c u. welcome to aw.

Comment

woops! that wasnt julie i saw on the bio and in the pics....how come there's an imposter using julie's link from the models' page? or are there two or three julies?

veeeeeeeewwy stwange!

Comment

My mistake. I cocked up - there are two Julies, the new one is Julie S, and I mixed up one of the links on the models pages to point to the already existing Julie. Sorry for the confusion. You may kick me once, on the ankle, with a soft toed shoe.

Comment

nm...there ARE two julies, and the new julie's link is leading to the established julie's bio...nm, just confused, nothing new, carry-on

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X