Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New abbywinters ad video

Hey dudes,

Been preparing a new advertisement for the website to be played on our VHS videotapes. You can download it here

It's 5Mb. Tell us what you think!

class act, vidman, especially petra and the end-to-end mantra of 'abbywinters.com'

give him a raise, abs!

maoris rule

Comment

This is a great ad.
      Very professional.

Consider also putting it on the preview pages for prospective new members.

The video clips were awesome.
      I also really liked the models saying "abbywinters.com" at the end, especially Leigh. She has that innocent sounding voice. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

I liked it a lot. I agree that it does come off as very professionally done.

Great choice of music for the promo. It really builds a sense of excitement. I felt as if I was watching the trailer for a new adventure film or something. Petra looks like she's about to head off on a noble quest for the holy grail. There's a white stick/marker behind her that looks like a her sword has been plunged into the stone like Excaliber. Very cool.

Comment

WhooWee!

Really top drawer, Vidman. I played it a few times, and liked it every time. I am sending it to a couple of friends... The same guys that say, "I'd never join a pay site", and also "man, these girls are sweet" (when I show them the latest).

You should make a few more, for variety (and because I really want more)

Slipjig

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X