Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cass's pal, Tara

Hiya

We shot Cass's friend, Tara, a few weeks back. As she's only 17, she was clothed, of course. We're gonna try to get her back in when she's 18 - she said she'd be keen, and we are as well.

Here's a few fun shots from that shoot.

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/794.jpg
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/795.jpg

Abby and Cass

These are great pictures and if proof were needed that models don't have to be naked to be sexy this is it. She looks great, she's got such a cute, sexy face and she is clearly having a great time. And if these shots are anything to go by the clothing restrictions could produce some of the best white knickers shots on AW. I hope there are a few close ups! Oh, and I can't wait to see without braces, either, as cute as she looks with them on. Sorry all AW braces lovers.

Way to go Tara. Way to go Abby. Way to go Cass.

Trappy

Comment

And, of course, way to go Elvaar and VidDude who helped out in the shoot direction department (as they often do, BTW).

No closeups in this series (closer than that last pic, above, anyway). The camera was mounted on a complex grips arrangement cos these pics are lit by a ring flash (which means, the flash tube assembly (electronics, tube, reflector, diffuser, it's own rigging) encircles the lens of the camera). Weighs about five kilos - too heavy to hold for more than a few shots, so has to be mounted on something that can support the weight - my tripod was too feeble. See below for a happy snap of the grips setup (sans camera).

This meant that I could zoom (but only a little, as the ring flash coved the zoom control), I could not pan at all, and I could tilt a little bit. And no dutching.

But it's still a damn good shoot, IMO!

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/797.jpg

Comment

That upskirt pic has to be one of the very sexiest pictures I've seen at the site.

The picture of the equipment, too. NOT!

Comment

Wow -- what a sexy gal. And these photos are a real turn-on. Will we see a series of these photos of Tara (one of my favorite names, by the way, since I had a crush on a Tara in high school a century or so ago)? Sure hope so.

Comment

I love the composition, lighting, framing, subject matter, and dynamic tension in the balloon photo. And when you think about it, you really can't see any more of Tara than you'd see of other teenagers in a Calvin Klein ad. Probably less.

But here in Ayatollah Aschroft country mere words can't express how much I *don't* want pictures of 17 year olds, even well photographed and relatively modest ones, anywhere near my machine!

After her 18th birthday party it's fine. In fact, immediately after her 18th birthday party would be kind of intriguing. :-)

figleaf

Comment

nah, the way she's covered, it's legal here.....lol @ ur "Ayatollah" comment, tho, tfl

huggles and smoochies to cass, tara, abs, vd, and elvaar for some of the bestest eroticism of the year in this one girl.

Comment

The coolest thing about Tara is that she's just as sweet as you'd expect.

Comment

very very very nice! I got this great idea... I am such a genius. How about an 18th birthday shoot! On her birthday photograph her nekkid! I know... I know... I am such a genius!
                  You could have a little counter on your site for her birthday! Sorta like countung down the day till x-mas only better!
                  red rat

Comment

hey figleaf, you live in Ayatollah Aschroft country? That sounds like a cool place!

Comment

er, who's this Ayatollah Aschroft dude?

a

Comment

Shhhhh. He might hear you.

(US Attorney General John Ashcroft)

Comment

Ashcroft is a man so uptight about sex that he ordered the $8,000 cover-up of a statue of a nude (she represents justice) where he typically holds his news conferences in Washington, D.C., then had his press person lie about the reason the cloth had been posted there. That'd be easy to laugh off, if the Attorney General weren't at the same time systematically weakening U.S. laws on all sorts of criminal justice matters, etc.

But John Ashcroft is not the topic of the day.

Instead, the topic -- and question -- of the day is whether we'll see the rest of the current series of sweet Tara. And when? (Maybe...today? Today'll do. Not to be too insistent or anything.)

And also just how many days it is until Tara turns 18, so we can see the next shoot?!

Comment

Hey, Cass...

1) Do you suppose that sweet innocent Tara knows that us goons of the AW.com discussion boards -- sorry, this goon and the other ladies and gentlemen -- are salivating mightily over her pictures?

2) When you turned 18 Cass, did you go through a magic tranformation from sweet wholesome innocence to brazenly letting Abby photography your private parts, or was it a gradual thing.

3) How about a picture of Tara without the braces? Maybe in a bikini or thong?

Comment

Yep - that Tara is cute.

The second she turns 18, I want to see her completely starkers...

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

SlipJig

Comment

I got another great idea...I am such a genius. Cass and Tara naked together! Cass can unwrap Tara like the little birthday present that she is!

Comment

Redrat,

You reading my mind again?

What a great idea!

SJ

Comment

We've been having the most beautiful weather here in Sydney. Tara and I thought we'd make the most of it this weekend and head down to the beach.
                                    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/800.jpg

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/801.jpg

Comment

Thanks for the snapshots, Cass.

It's great having you around to give us some "background color". Love to see some candids of Abs and crew working that doesn't necessarily just involve the models (since we get that in the Gold "Backstage" section anyway. Maybe Vidman mixing video, Elvaar tinkering with his video equipment, and Abby knocking back a cold Redback at the end of a long day of shooting...

SJ

Comment

Looks like a fun day! Thanks for sharing your fun day with us!
                                          On my days off I like to go to the ocean and jellyfishing with my best friend Patrick!
                                          rr

Comment

Jellyfishing?
                                            Sound a bit goopie and slimey to me Slippy. What do you do?

Comment

Hi Cass,

I do a lot of things, but Jellyfishing isn't one of them, that was Redrat.

I assume that one catches Jellyfish with an open peanut butter sandwich??? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

SlipJig
                                              (who prefers to troll for jail bait by hanging his trouser trout out of his zipper while walking in a crowded mall)

Comment

Hey, Redrat...

Do you and Patrick go jellyfishing with a snail named Gary? (meow)

Just wondering.

Comment

Hey Cass
                                                  I find it hard to believe that you’ve never been jellyfishing. Jellyfishing is pretty fun. There is this place we go to called Jellyfish Fields and we have these nets. We run around yelling “jellyfishing jellyfishing” and catch the jellyfish in our nets… then we let them go.

Comment

Is that Snail called Gary off a kids cartoon? I'm sure I've seen that on tele somewhere.

Het Ratty, jelly fishing sounds like fun, not to mention kinda weird. Why do you yell out "jellyfishing, jellyfishing"?
                                                    One of my favourite books from when I was a kid is Wind in the Willows, and Toad and Badger and Mole call their friend Rat, Ratty with a really posh english accent.
                                                    "I do say, Ratty old chap", like that.

Anyway, I hope you and Gary are having a lovely day. Let me know when you go 'jellyfishing jellyfishing' next and maybe I'll come along xxx

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/808.jpgWe were playing dress ups in big girls clothes

Comment

I could have sworn Redrat was talking about that cartoon, called "Spongebob Squarepants" (honest). And there really is a pet snail in it named Gary who says, "Meow".
                                                        And a jellyfish named Patrick. I kid you not. That's why I thought Redrat was referring to it.

Cass, The Wind in the Willows was one of my favorites, too.

Comment

Oh...now I REALLY want to see Tara nude!
                                                          SJ

Comment

Tara and Cass!Tara and Cass! Tara and Cass!
                                                            They are the best! They are both very very very lovely and cute!
                                                            Yes jellyfishing is something spongebob and patick (a starfish... not a jellyfish)
                                                            do one thier days off. When they are not working at the Krusty Krab.
                                                            Give me your adress and I will send you a DVD or VHS tape.
                                                            Yes Cass you can call me ratty... there is a story behind the Red Rat name...
                                                            someday I will have to tell it to you.
                                                            love, rr

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X