problem logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem logging in

Yesderday my membership expired so i rejoined but have been unable to enter the site since,which ever way i try,to click on doesn't work i can't get in through the main front page or through my history one good thing i can come to the forums,this works i told gb bill they replyed for me to try something but i don't think it was in english and doesn't happen anywhere else at all does anyone know what my problem is ?

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
    Yesderday my membership expired so i rejoined but have been unable to enter the site since,which ever way i try,to click on doesn't work i can't get in through the main front page or through my history one good thing i can come to the forums,this works i told gb bill they replyed for me to try something but i don't think it was in english and doesn't happen anywhere else at all does anyone know what my problem is ?
    Hi Chief,

did you change your password on the site (or did they change it)? When you say it doesn't work I assume you are getting a not authorized message. Is this true? It is good that you still have your boards logon, but I believe they are tied together for all but the oldest of members (like me).

The more info/messages/windows that you can tell us are happening the better we can help you.

Spud

Comment

Have you cleared all old cookies and then tried to log in with new password ?

When I rejoined I had to do that and I'm remembering that I had to log off the boards too in order to be able to log in to the main site with my new password they send me. After I got in again I changed my password back to the old one in My AW (I know that is not recommended, but I remember my old password).

yusa

Comment

Hi Chief

This may or may not be a problem at your end. Big Spud and yusa are both right, but we're also suffering from some network problems up the line. This is the trouble with network gltches. If they go on for awhile, they can mask coincidental problems that are'nt related.

We're trying to keep everybody updated on dickintw's thread here:
        Login access problems? Images not appearing? Browser errors? If you need help even after checking our FAQ, come here.

Comment

Thanks for the replys but i'm in now ,when i couldn't get in i couldn't even get the main page or the tour i was googling abby winters and pressing abby winters.com but nothing moved forward everything else i tried worked but this morning ii'm in i think maybe someone was having a little joke.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64
            Milady, how did you know? Anyway, I didn't intend to change. But I switched browsers and I couldn't log in under aggie64, so I went with pisces 64. If I use old browser, it will be aggie64. I think there's a troll inside by CPU.
            I hope you don't mind me bringing this up on your behalf Aggie? (just punch me in the arm really hard and tell me to mind my own business if you do mind )...

Well guys it appears aggie is having some difficulties here with changing browsers and logging in... as I have no idea or advice to give I figured the rest of you will prolly have some suggestions as to the cause of the problem and how to fix it... so FIRE AWAY!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Aggie64...

So how come you couldn't log in as aggie in the other browser aggie? Was it giving you an error message of some kind? Or was it saying the username/password was incorrect?

I want to get this mystery solved and have pisces64 merged into aggie64 (a job for Luxman when it's fixed)

Luv Melinda

Comment

It prolly has something to do with cookies. But I have no idea where to find cookies on my puter.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                  It prolly has something to do with cookies. But I have no idea where to find cookies on my puter.
                  This link may help:

L

Comment

I still cant log in why don't I have a subscription anymore? I dont understand!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                      I still cant log in why don't I have a subscription anymore? I dont understand!
                      You need to contact AW staff, models have special subs. Althea prolly knows how to fix it.
                      Last edited by Frans; 4 October 2007, 10:27 AM. Reason: removed silly question, obviously you CAN login to the forum.. duh

Comment

Just Upgraded Till December 22nd,so You'll Have To Put Up With Me Some More

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                          Just Upgraded Till December 22nd,so You'll Have To Put Up With Me Some More
                          Hovers mouse over Chiefs account, what's this delete button do?

CLICK!

L

Comment

Lesley,and I was just going to invite you round for soup

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X