GGT2 Suggestion: Changing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGT2 Suggestion: Changing Room

The recent account of Sue-Ann's and Chloe's adventures while bra shopping made me think that a clothing store changing room would make a good location for a T2 scene. The situation creates a natural excuse for a pair of models to be helping themselves in and out of clothing, and then things can just escalate from there.

The space would likely be too cramped for the kinds of activities that make a great T3 shoot, but it would seem just right for the kind of kissing and hugging that makes a great T2. The sex-in-public angle would add excitement as well (although in reality, you could arrange to have the place to yourselves).

Yeah that's a pretty cool and doable idea Spork... I like it and would certainly like to be in a shoot like this... it would be nice and cosy squished into a little change room... though you wouldn't want it to be too small or else the photographer's won't be able to get a very big variety of shots! Unless in the heat of passion the girls spill out into the store! yeee!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Yeah, I had the same idea Spork. I think those pics sparked a lot of that !

I agree with Melinda though, might be a bit tough camera-angle wise. I'm sure the awesome Abby crew can get it all worked out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tango270 View Post
        I agree with Melinda though, might be a bit tough camera-angle wise. I'm sure the awesome Abby crew can get it all worked out though.
        If they could pull off Limo Girls, this might be comparatively easy. And some changing rooms are larger than others, so it's a matter of scouting out a good-sized one, and arranging with the store owner to use it privately.

And that leads me to the biggest flaw in my idea (I love picking my own ideas apart; I have no idea why): I gather that the AW crews prefer locations that are private and available for free (outdoors, bedrooms, etc.), so this idea wouldn't be attractive from that standpoint.

Comment

Gabrielle did the dressing room thing and it worked pretty well,no crew were needed there.

Comment

I think it's a brilliant idea!! I'd love to do a shoot where not only do i get to try on pretty clothes..I get to kiss and cuddle another girl. and the lack of space could work...coz the models could be standing there, taking off their bra, then realise they need to get a top from behind the other model...so they'd have to press themselves against that other model and reach around behind her....ooooh!! I like and.. it's pheasible too...coz girls often share changerooms...

and most nice-ish places (spesh myer, etc) have HUUGGEE change rooms...you could have like...5 models and a camera crew!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
              I think it's a brilliant idea!! I'd love to do a shoot where not only do i get to try on pretty clothes..I get to kiss and cuddle another girl. and the lack of space could work...coz the models could be standing there, taking off their bra, then realise they need to get a top from behind the other model...so they'd have to press themselves against that other model and reach around behind her....ooooh!! I like and.. it's pheasible too...coz girls often share changerooms...
              Thank you, m'dear! The cramped space also lends itself to another visual that I like: When two people are pashing standing up, with one pressing the other against the wall. That's hot.

As long as I'm typing, I had a couple other ideas for this bit. Both of these are perhaps a bit more "scripted" than the AW team prefers (something I generally respect), but this is my fantasy, so I'll indulge myself:
              • The action is pretty far along, and the models are mostly undressed, kissing and hugging, when there's a sound from the changing room next door. Yikes! They're not alone anymore, but they're far too hot for one another to stop, so they try to be as quiet as they can.
              • Finally, the visitor leaves, and the models decide to take this someplace more private. So they help each other get dressed, and stroll out into the store, trying to look as casual as possible. But as soon as they do, they get a round of applause from the staff and patrons, who apparently knew about it all along. The models look a bit sheepish at first, but grin at one another and take a little bow before leaving. The end.
              I know, I know; it's corny. But I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by MightySpork View Post
                I know, I know; it's corny. But I like it.
                hahaha, that is sooo cute Spork... I like your idea even more now... when you said in your idea that they realise there's someone in the room next to them I thought it was going to be another hot girl and that she might join in too! Then they could do 3 person kisses! I wonder that that'd be like...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Dead Sexy, that's what !

Here's hoping you get to find out some day.

Comment

The cramped space also lends itself to another visual that I like: When two people are pashing standing up, with one pressing the other against the wall. That's hot.
                    OMG!! and if they're pressed against the mirror (or standing in front of it) you could get some cheeky back mirror shots as well..how sexy...and arty!! oh oh oh!!

Comment

Sweet! The next time I have this particular daydream, I must remember to install a mirror in it.

Comment

MS; You forgot to mention the security camera that was showing all to the customers. Quite a show!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X