Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model Trish Zip?

Hi,

Is the new Trish Zip file double zipped? I opened the zip I downloaded and got yet another zip from 8/27/07. I opened that zip and found Trish. Is this a mistake or a new format?

Thanks,

Spud

Thanks BigSpud. Unfortunately, I downloaded both of Trish's ZIPs from here and didn't find anything like you are describing. Are you sure you've spelled her name correctly?

We haven't changed the way we ZIP files up, but very occasionally things do go wrong. Do you think you could help us out by giving us the exact URL of the ZIP you downloaded? That will enable us to correct the problem.

Thanks,
    Willow.

Comment

I think he meant Tricia.

Comment

Thanks aggie64. I had the same thought and checked those ones as well. The regular-size Tricia ZIP is slightly unusual in that the images are in a subfolder, but I couldn't find a secondary ZIP, or any hint that there is been any "double zipping".

Comment

Originally posted by willow View Post
          Thanks aggie64. I had the same thought and checked those ones as well. The regular-size Tricia ZIP is slightly unusual in that the images are in a subfolder, but I couldn't find a secondary ZIP, or any hint that there is been any "double zipping".
          True. But Windows shows zips as folders, in effect you have to open two folders to get to the pics. Gets confusing

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
            True. But Windows shows zips as folders, in effect you have to open two folders to get to the pics. Gets confusing
            Hey Frans,

You nailed it. The viewer I use (ACDSee) unzips ZIP files and shows them as folders. When I clicked the Tricia.ZIP I got another folder and I assumed (bad thing to do) that is was another zip file.

Now that I know what is going on (and the correct spelling of the model's name) I will ask that you please don't use subfolders in your zip files. It delays the unfolding of the model's beauty by another click and I don't know if I can always stand that delay.

Spud

PS I apologize for the wild goose chase because of my spelling error and assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
              HNow that I know what is going on (and the correct spelling of the model's name) I will ask that you please don't use subfolders in your zip files. It delays the unfolding of the model's beauty by another click and I don't know if I can always stand that delay.
              Understood, and thanks for clearing that up. I can assure you that the subfolder thing was completely unintentional. Thanks for bringing it to our attention

Willow

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X