Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aotearoa...Land of the long white cloud

...And really sexy girls.
    Here's a couple of pic's of some Maori ladies in the native national costume
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/803.jpg

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/804.jpg

Comment

I'm not sure if you can see, but they have drawn tattoo designs on their chins. This is called a 'Moko'. Men have then all over their face and women can only have one on their chin. They are supposed to represent your ancestory and heritage etc.

In the old days they would lay you down and chisel the pattern into your face and drip the ink into the cuts. YUK! Now days it's very rare to see people with a Moko, but it still happens every now and then.

Comment

thanks, cass...that was a piece of news i havent seen before...interesting. it's nice having this computer for that very reason...being able to learn more about different lands and their peoples at the touch of a key leads to all kinds of discoveries i otherwise wouldnt have.

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Hello my darlings,
          I've missed you all dreadfully.
          I've had the loveliest time hanging with my Pappa and his travel buddy from back home, a Scottish dude who lives down the road and is soooo funny he had us in stitches the whole time.

It was the best time I've ever had with my Dad. He's always been a bit of a stresser, so it was really fantastic to hang with him when he was in such a relaxed and happy frame of mind. Can you believe I even had him dancing on tables in clubs? It was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Dad's a bit of an unpracticed groover when it comes to pulling the moves.
          He tried to pick up some sexy young dutch girl who told him to "F#$k Off". As he walked away I heard him say, "Yep, I've still got it".
          He was on holidays after all.

We rang home while We were together and Dad's secretary told us that the sun was shining and the snow was melting from the mountains, creating huge beautiful waterfalls that come cascading down into the lake.
          There's blossom everywhere on the trees, and it's also the time of year when we have our annual Blossom Festival which is so beautiful. The streets are tangent with the fragrance of spring and blossom and everyone is in the best mood.
          They have a Miss Blossom competition and chicks get up dressed in blossom bikinis. Wouldn't want the wind to pick up right then on the stage would you?

I really miss home at the moment. One of my best friends who has been my buddy since kindergarten, told me she's turned lesbian. She's one of these people who goes through phases and I was positive this would pass. However, three months on and she's still going hard so maybe this ones is for real.
          Good for her. She lives in the town I was telling you all about with the University FULL of hell sexy mama cats and I think we should all go there and take some awesome shoots in uni dorms and the neat decrepit old Uni flats that these girls all live in. What'd'ya say team? Who's coming along for the ride?

I'm back to work! There's so much going on you won't know which way to look soon. We've got heaps of surprises up our sleeves. I'm feeling clammy already.

Love you all
          Cass xxx

Comment

Cass, my darling, I am packed and ready to go when you say it's time.
            SlipJig

Comment

University girls turn me on BIG time.
              Tall ones, short ones, narrow ones, wide ones. I want to see ALL of them in their naked splendor, in their decrepit old flats or out.
              Can't wait. Let's Do it!
              How about some "scrubbing each other in the dorm shower room" pics?

I'm on my way, Cass ol' buddy.

Comment

Hey Jus1drun
                Who are you trying to kid? You got your computer to look at naked women...
                just like the rest of us!
                rr

Comment

lol....i'm innocent. that's my story and i'm stickin' to it! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/lame.gif

Comment

I spoke with Abby about heading to NZ to find a big wod of hot uni babes to ad to our collection of Abby lovelies.
                    Unfortionately it looks like it may well be a project we will have to put on hold for the time being. I'm gutted. Not just because I miss my dog, but because I know we'll get bucket full of winners if we go, but I understand. I'm like a spoilt child aren't I?

The cool thing is that we've got so much fantastic stuff happening here in our own bacyard, and keep finding lots of girls like Annabel, so we may as well go for gold eh?

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Cass. But it seems like Abby and crew are pretty busy in OZ, so it isn't surprising. But I am going to bet (maybe I'll use Arsby's money, heh-heh) that you'll get to NZ soon. And we'll be waiting to see the results!
                      Big kiss,
                      SJ

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X