Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: rumali

Hiya

Here's the first of several new models Elvaar and I shot recently, Rumali. Total hippie chick, very down to earth, and awfully nice. We went on a bit of a journey to a quarry, and shot her on this big bulldozer thing.

Let's know what you think!

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/811.jpg
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/812.jpg

looks good to me! Cute girl

Comment

Abby

What a cute, sexy smile! Rumali is great. And in one of the samples there seems to be a lot of wetness soaking through her knickers, maybe more than we've seen on AW since those amazing shots of Jasmin.

T

Comment

I'm with Trappie. I see that humidity, and it's a definite turn-on.
        Yummy.
        SJ

Comment

humidity? the second pic down? isnt that dirt smudges? time to clean my screen img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

i like the spread and the butt shot; HOTT. verrrrry inviting!!

u ppl get a gold star on ur report card for this lady. thank u, thank u, and thank u img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

actually, i LOVE the spread.....REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY love the spread.......one of ur all-time best shots there.

ok, i'm done obsessing. night.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Jus is right about the smudges. Well I can't say there's nothing else, but I can say she'd been clambering around a grotty backhoe for half an hour. Despite the blue skies in those pics it was a wet, windy, freezing day down there in the quarry near the airport and Ruamali (that's how Abby SHOULD have spelt it) had to compete with a procession of low flying 'planes for our attentions. Well Abby wasn't so fussed but I'm afraid these days, give me a nekkid chick and a low flying 767 and it's the 'plane every time, even when the chick is as cute as Ruamali. Actually she really, really is a top chick and has led quite a colourful life, with plenty of stries to keep us amused. It was a fun shoot. We tried to get a few stray kangas in the frame but they kept their distance, though I'm pleased to say there's an A320 over her shoulder in a couple of pics.

Comment

But the dirt wouldn't have stuck in that spot if it weren't wet, eh? Tell me, do you see any dirty smidges on the seat of her panties? Noooooo! Nope - clean as a whistle!

Elvaar, we may need to send you some training courses in fantasy support. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

Now what's your addy again???

Slipjig

Comment

Elvaar

From the moment Ashleigh suggested they were smudges I could see that was the explanation, obvious really when you look at the setting. But it's all in the imagination really, and as Slipjig's last post shows, there's always room for imagination in fantasy.

And anyway whatever state Ruamali's knickers are in, at some point she's going to take them off, and that has definitely got our attention. That great smile in the sample shot seems to be saying "Yes, I know, but you're just going to have to wait!"

Trappy

Comment

Wetness my ass, it's dirt! And I thought I'd a dirty mind....

Comment

Elvaar,

Hope you took my little image in the humourous way intended. I was just having a bit of fun. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

Actually, I always prefer the truth, but "sins of omission" are perfectly appropriate. I do the same in my teaching.

For me, the details of each model are the details - it adds depth, but there's no judgment. Too bad that Ruamali was kinda grotty, even if it were in an earthy kind of way. I have to say that I'd probably want to scrub her up a bit. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

I am looking forward to the shoot. And thanks, Elvaar, for being candid with the details.

My Best,

SJ

Comment

Do you suppose they'll ever be able to transmit smells over the internet, like they transmit images and sounds now?

Comment

SJ,
                          I know, I wasn't being sarcastic!

Arsby - Someone has already invented an electronic palette with X component smells which, when combined in various ratios, can imitate most aromas. You can bet which smells were high on the designer's list. How'd you like the job collecting data for THAT one?

Comment

Where can I get a PhD in pussy scent gathering?
                            I'm ready to study!
                            SJ

Comment

I thought the location complimented Rouamali's earthiness quite nicely. Good stuff (especially the second zip).

Brrr.

M

Comment

How cool to see Rouamali back again.

She has a sweet smile which really makes her look very foxy when she flashes it our way. Don't think I mentioned it before but she has really nice breasts, fantastic even (I really should have noticed these last time!) and I genuinely like her body and figure. Nice to see a bit of underarm hair too, makes for a bit of a change.

Pictures which I particularly like are nos 76 (pensive, showing off that sexy figure), 56 (probably my fave, winning smile and great body captured all in one!) and 45 (a nicely done different perspective on her pretty face).

Cheers Rouamali and Abby, I felt rather cheerful and upbeat after looking at this set.

SF

Comment

Those thighs look very firm and strong. Love them. First she crushes you with her smile and than between her ... Doesn't seem so bad Down Under.

Comment

Never thought scraped vehicles could make such an interesting background Where these the old australian falcon and holdens? what make, what year?
                                    Last edited by Yealith; 4 August 2004, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Great photography, stunning gal.

Comment

A welcome return for the all-organic Rouamali (she of the inconsistent spelling). The quirky background was a pleasure and some of the 'available light' shots really worked - a few contenders for a place in the Abby Winters Coffee Table book.

Looks like it was a wee bit warmer on this shoot than on the last. The female nipple - what a fine measure of atmospheric temperature it can be
                                        Last edited by pjay; 4 August 2004, 11:17 PM. Reason: F@#$ing BBcode

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X