fonts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fonts?

In the posting box there is a large selection of fonts that can be selected. However, am I correct in assuming that a person reading my post will not see the font I have chosen, if it is not installed on his computer? Will some other font be substituted, as in HTML?

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
    In the posting box there is a large selection of fonts that can be selected. However, am I correct in assuming that a person reading my post will not see the font I have chosen, if it is not installed on his computer? Will some other font be substituted, as in HTML?
    Hi OG: The listed fonts are installed by default on all Windows and Macintosh computers (and have been for many years), so there's an excellent chance that other viewers will see your font selections. (I build Web sites myself, so I have to grapple with font issues all the time, so that's how I know.)

To answer your other question: If a requested font is not available, a default font is substituted.
    Last edited by MightySpork; 28 September 2007, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X