Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two "new" IM concepts...(Actually, borrowed) ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two "new" IM concepts...(Actually, borrowed) ;)

OK! So I finally "discovered" two of the "sister" sites, (in more ways than one, I believe), whose initials I have seen repeatedly mentioned in site discussions here.

No, I didn't subscribe. Of the three such sites I am aware of, only one might ever be a possibility but probably not. OK. It's (cough, cough), "IFM". Nicely done, from what I could see, somewhat different that AW, much newer and smaller, I believe.

What I DID see in the freebie promo stuff was two of Abby's finest, one put to much better use than the other, IMHO.

I loved our dark-haired beauty rubbing herself to ecstasy, always under her knickers while still dressed in a green dress, receiving a "lap dance" from another woman who eventually sheds her lingerie and dances for her in the nude. THAT was very "hot" and I'd love to see similar here. The whole notion of one woman acting out the fantasy so many men must have, to be able to actually rub one off WHILE receiving a lap dance in the corner of some joint. WOW!! Something like a "Deviations IM", maybe!

The other was a beautiful French girl bringing herself to orgasm by, basically, riding a pillow. I know some girls do this, more younger ones, I believe, but I don't remember seeing that here. I'm not really big on face-down action as I can't see anything but an occasional view of anything is always interesting and fun.

I would totally love to see one girl having an intimate moment while another simply performs for her.

It's just another variation on the IMs where another model or staff member looks on or joins in, etc.

I also hope my "Quickie IM" thread will receive more attention. Melinda and Marigold weighed in with opposing reactions.

Rob

I'd love to perform a slow and cheeky striptease for Anneke while she had an IM, but I can see several problems--one major- I don't think I'd be able to handle the tension...It'd be a test of will if I managed to hold off masturbating myself till the end!

I know you have a huge heart FloridaRob so why can't you join ifeelmyself.com as well?? They're sister sites anyway, there's no need for you to feel as though you're being disloyal at all. Share your love man!
    anyways, love you later,
    SueA

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
      OK! So I finally "discovered" two of the "sister" sites, (in more ways than one, I believe), whose initials I have seen repeatedly mentioned in site discussions here.

No, I didn't subscribe. Of the three such sites I am aware of, only one might ever be a possibility but probably not. OK. It's (cough, cough), "IFM". Nicely done, from what I could see, somewhat different that AW, much newer and smaller, I believe.
      Yes. One noticeable difference (IMHO) is in the quality of photography — an area in which AW is in a superb class of its own. Quite a lot of AW girls (Chloe, Paula, Sue-Ann, Matilda, Emma R, to name but a few) appear there, albeit under different names.

There's also BA ("Beautiful Agony: Facettes de la Petite Mort"), which is a non-nudity site focussing on the faces and voices of people (both male and female, and some couples, including a goodly number of AW girls past and present) as they masturbate (or are assisted by a partner) to orgasm — and also talk about themselves in separate Confessions videos, which are often fascinating to listen to. Not to mention I Shot Myself (ISM), where Melinda has a couple of still sets (not to mention numerous other AW girls making appearances in their own still sets and videos).

...a beautiful French girl bringing herself to orgasm by, basically, riding a pillow. I know some girls do this, more younger ones, I believe, but I don't remember seeing that here.
      That would be Bisou (= Ariel in AW)
      There's a goodly number of other AW girls doing it face-downwards: Janelle, Bryony, Alex T, Mardi L and Carmen C are some who come to mind — as well as Katy, who loves that method. Have a look at the Heavenly Grinding list for a comprehensive overview.

I'm not really big on face-down action as I can't see anything but an occasional view of anything is always interesting and fun.
      If by "can't see anything" you mean you can't see certain parts of a girl's body, then I submit with respect that that is not the same as not seeing anything at all. What you do see (and hear), is a woman moving her body with increasing energy in a flowing, undulating motion, with powerfully flexing buttocks and thighs etc... The energetic movement usually also creates some exciting breathing and vocal effects as well. Plus — well, just imagine her riding you......

In short, there's a lot to enjoy!

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
        I'd love to perform a slow and cheeky striptease for Anneke while she had an IM, but I can see several problems--one major- I don't think I'd be able to handle the tension...It'd be a test of will if I managed to hold off masturbating myself till the end!
        You wouldn't need to hold off — you could gradually segue from the strip into masturbating. I can just picture you doing that in great style.

I know you have a huge heart FloridaRob so why can't you join ifeelmyself.com as well??
        Without implying any such thing in FloridaRob's case, it can sometimes be a matter of the size not of one's heart but of one's budget. I actually set myself a limit on the number of paysites (in addition to AW) I am subscribed to at any one time.

takochan

Comment

... So much "richness" in what I read above that I don't know where to begin but to thank you both!

Sue-Ann, as I had said, you are not one to mince words, pussy-foot around and you didn't here either!

Yes, I have slowly found these sites through postings I found at "skinvideo.com" which somehow re-packages newsgroup postings in a way that simpletons like me can enjoy.

GOW seems, from what I have seen, a bit rough around the edges but I haven't seen enough. Ifeelmyself.com, at least at first blush, looks like the classiest act, all-in-all. I found Beautiful Agony and decided it was fascinating but, as subscription sites must fit into a budget category, decided it could wait and I found ISM which also will have to wait, I'm thinking. Heavenly Grinding is one I had not discovered and will probably check out at some point.

My hunch is that AW is, perhaps, the "queen" of such sites, at least for now and that lots of credit is due here. Others, certainly GMBill sites, are also fine sites with intriguing and unprecedented concepts and, as such, we should all subscribe and "check them out". I may, likely, subscribe to IFM in the next day or two only thanks to your apparently acceptable invitation!

I, just now, typed a bit of a missive to you, thanking you for some stuff but decided to backspace over it and save it for another day.

Anyway. much thanks for all!

Comment

[QUOTE=FloridaRob;170666So much "richness" in what I read above that I don't know where to begin but to thank you both! [/QUOTE]

De nada, hermano. My pleasure!

Sue-Ann...you are not one to mince words, pussy-foot around (emphasis added—t)
            I love it! There must be some kind of prize for such a choice of words in this context!

takochan
            Last edited by takochan; 29 September 2007, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
              De nada, hermano. My pleasure!
              Do you suppose that has anything to do with the French, "de rien"? It means, "of nothing" or (implied), "my pleasure".

For now, I'm still clinging to dear life thanks to Sue-Ann's closing line, "love you later"!

Gasp!!

I'm in a very delicate condition lately!

Comment

I'm in a very "delicate condition" lately! (quote marks added — t)
                You surely don't mean you're *long, consternation-ridden intake of breath* pregnant, do you?????

takochan

Comment

Do you suppose that has anything to do with the French, "de rien"? It means, "of nothing" or (implied), "my pleasure".

I guess the logical patterns the same: "there's nothing to thank me for". There's a similar phrase in German
                  "Nichts zu danken"

takochan

Comment

I know you have a huge heart FloridaRob so why can't you join ifeelmyself.com as well?? They're sister sites anyway, there's no need for you to feel as though you're being disloyal at all. Share your love man!
                    anyways, love you later,
                    SueA
                    I would love to be the one filming that Sue-Ann would make for an awesome video!

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                      I would love to be the one filming that Sue-Ann would make for an awesome video!
                      You'd be able to keep on filming to the end, would you?

takochan

Comment

That would be a great way of doing a DIM.... no sense keeping it just an IM !

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                          You surely don't mean you're *long, consternation-ridden intake of breath* pregnant, do you?????

takochan
                          ... Gosh! I hope not! I was just feeling a little weak-kneed from Sue-Ann's "love you later". Lines like that keep people like me going, put a spring in our step, things like that!

OK! So, we've got our concept, our models, and our crew! ABBY????

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X