Playing Videos Backwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing Videos Backwards

I've run across a couple of videos in which the model sings a song, and to avoid violating copyright, the audio of the song is reversed. Can anyone recommend a technique for playing the video backwards so that I can hear the song correctly?

Originally posted by MightySpork View Post
    I've run across a couple of videos in which the model sings a song, and to avoid violating copyright, the audio of the song is reversed. Can anyone recommend a technique for playing the video backwards so that I can hear the song correctly?
    I guess you could record just the audio from the video, then run the audio in reverse using a free program from Audacity. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ With Audacity you can reverse the audio file (see features under "Effects". http://audacity.sourceforge.net/about/features

Comment

Who knows? You might find a subliminal message.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
        Funny but I was thinking the same thing. It might say, "Susie (or whatever the model's name is) is really your next door neighbor. Call her, she's waiting for you....."

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
          "Paul is dead"

Comment

Originally posted by dekoda View Post
            Funny but I was thinking the same thing. It might say, "Susie (or whatever the model's name is) is really your next door neighbor. Call her, she's waiting for you....."
            good luck mate hope this is true we humans are the best dreamers really

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X