Nude Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude Soccer

What about making an outdoor video with multiple models playing a soccer game?
    Like that one of Pool-girls but in a soccer field, in a sunny day. You know... two teams with eleven players each, including the goal-keeper and the referee.
    I think it´s very nice to see girls running nude behind a ball, and having fun.
    It would be very interesting if the models were naked but wearing socks and soccer shoes. Specially those with large breasts because they shake more when they run.
    I would like to see Viera, McKenzie, Mim, Melinda and Vanessa doing this shot.
    It would be amazing.
    Thank you

Yeah I wouldn't mind something along these lines. If not soccer, perhaps netball or volleyball? Or dare I say it ....anyone for tennis

Comment

Soccer in the nude. So that's 22 models and a ref and a nude friendly venue.
      The logistics of that are 'interesting'.

Maybe 5 a side?

L

Comment

Yes... 22 models is too much.
        5 a side would be OK

Comment

How about beach volleyball--it's almost nude anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
            How about beach volleyball--it's almost nude anyway.
            So far as I'm concerned it is nude!

Especially those well-hung bronzed young men. Mmmmmm.

Oops. I'm in the wrong place. Where's that boy-girl thread again?

Comment

Beach Volleyball rocks..However some of the more endowed Models might have to be relegated to spectators for health and safety reasons.

Comment

Perhaps I could suggest Nude Lacrosse.
                Drawings from 200 years ago show that the Native Americans who played it wore next to nothing. Their loincloths were clearly ineffective, as they would fly up with every movement. No wonder hundreds of squaws would gather to watch their menfolk play.
                As with soccer, a small team would be better for our purposes. Six a side is a common end of season tournament format.
                Last edited by daimm9; 15 October 2007, 08:33 PM. Reason: I'm pedantic.

Comment

Any sport would be ok for me (volleyball, tennis, lacrosse, netball), but I prefer soccer because it´s male sport in my country. So watching girls playing it, and wearing soccer shoes and socks up to the knee and the rest of their bodies naked is very sexy to me. And also in this game the models have to run a lot so they´ll shake their boobs and bums.
                  Imagine 2 teams: red socks vs. blue socks.
                  What do the models think? Would you enjoy a shot like this?
                  Last edited by bariloche; 15 October 2007, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Interesting idea but i'ed still go with the basket ball.

Comment

In Australia the girls play a game sort of like basketball called netball. (Click into the illustration -- wow!)
                      We've talked about nude netball on these boards but nothing's come of it.
                      Maybe add it to the AW Olympics.

Comment

Arsby they're dressed you tease with olympics i like the idea of the piccys naked poses in starter positions or holding a javlin etc

Comment

This is what I was talking about. Any sport would be OK for me!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Frans; 25 February 2008, 07:40 AM. Reason: resized pic

Comment

well im all up for the idea of some sort of sport being played naked... just so long as i dont have ot run around much.. LOL its not that i dont WANT to but i tells ya breasts get rather sensative if not supported when running around.. im sure many girls would agree.

can i be reff?

Comment

Beach volleyball!! Duh! (Unless they've done that already - too lazy to check).

Comment

Soccer would be fun to see!!

Comment

I can certainly understand the "support difficulties" involved in nude sports. But I like the idea. . . perhaps there could be some different sports/competition that also involve activity and fun? One of the first things that popped into my head was tug-of-war.

Let's see. . . frisbee, a limbo contest, the aforementioned volleyball. . . You guys need to find a private beach for an all-day party/shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Patty View Post
                                    well im all up for the idea of some sort of sport being played naked... just so long as i dont have ot run around much.. LOL its not that i dont WANT to but i tells ya breasts get rather sensative if not supported when running around.. im sure many girls would agree.

can i be reff?
                                    How about Slo-Mo soccer? Just seeing a gaggle of gals running/walking/moving around nekkid would be a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
                                      How about Slo-Mo soccer? Just seeing a gaggle of gals running/walking/moving around nekkid would be a blast!
                                      For that matter, how about Slo-Mo Trampoline? Anyone ever see the outro for The Man Show? How about doing that nude?

Show of hands from anyone who wants to see Chloe, Angie and Rosanna nude on a trampoline in slow motion!

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                                        Show of hands from anyone who wants to see Chloe, Angie and Rosanna nude on a trampoline in slow motion!
                                        Image would be fun, but that shoot would be rather painfull for the girls I think

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                          Image would be fun, but that shoot would be rather painfull for the girls I think
                                          Good point. We'll send 'em up on the next moon shot so they can do it in 1/6 gravity. I'll bet NASA would jump at the chance!

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                                            Good point. We'll send 'em up on the next moon shot so they can do it in 1/6 gravity. I'll bet NASA would jump at the chance!
                                            Heh.. Angie in a NASA Space-Suit walking up to the shuttle pre-launch... now there is something to get people excited about space again, heh...

Comment

I love soccer! I'd play! It would be slightly dangerous and painful but how cool would that be...
                                              grass-strains and dirt streaks and total uniform freedom...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X