Secret garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret garden

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/821.jpg

This was the gate way into a house that was at the place I stayed on holiday with my Dad. Ofcourse, I was allowed to go inside (being a girl and all), and found myself in an overgrown garden on the edge of a small lake.
    There was a big house and, if you hadn't guessed, it was full of young girls, cooking food, playing cards, drinking beer and mucking around.

WOOHOO!

I grabbed my guitar and joined the party.

Comment

Now THAT'S a place that I would love to visit!
      SJ

Comment

Is this something your Dad cooked up to troll for girls? Clever guy. Wish I had thought of it.

(Holding up his stringer.) Look, I got 4 keepers today!

Comment

secret garden full of girls? sounds good to me...
          rr

Comment

There's a shoot in that.

Comment

Slippy, I love the letters you write, and I especially love how you always congratulate us with hugs all round. That makes me laugh.
              I often need a hug so it's very apt.

Hey, I was thinking of getting a tattoo? What do you reckon guys? Arsby? Ratty? Jus? I really like the idea of getting a band of musical notes around my arm or ankle. You guys could all come along and hold my hand. Or at least Abby could and she could bring the camera.

I know some of you don't like tattoos, but I was wondering if you think I'd suit one? I've wanted one for a long time but nothing too severe. I have a bad picture of being an old lady with wrinkly tattoos all oveer my boobs. Ugghh!

Anyway, your imput would be greatly appreciated.

Love Cass xx

Comment

Hi Cass,

Glad you like my letters. I certainly like yours!

I don't generally care for tattoos, but your idea sounds like a good one, and appropriate to your musical ability. I'd prefer the ankle to the arm, but hey, who am I to decide.

Cheers

SJ

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X