Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oops! Mollie & Jilly...or Molly & Jilly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops! Mollie & Jilly...or Molly & Jilly?

Hi;

Recent activity (Patience & Jilly! ) had me making certain I had all of Jilly's pics & vids (I KNOW I have all of Patience's already!), and I noticed in the 17 Feb 2007 GG Video & Photo shoot "Mollie & Jilly" that 'Mollie' is spelled 'Molly' in some places! This could cause confusion - plus after checking the Lists, Shoots with BOTH spellings are included sometimes, but not always - You wouldn't want to deprive fans of seeing ALL of her Shoots, do you? *giggle*
    I understand that renaming everything would be tricky, but at least adding a note of explanation to each of the Pages shouldn't be too much trouble, I hope! Just go to the Model Gallery and 'Search' for "Molly"! (or click Here!)

She's certainly worth the effort!

...or could there be 2 separate girls, 'Molly' & 'Mollie'? I didn't think so, but it gets tricky, what with the passage of time, different hairstyles, and 'creative angles' in Photos! And again, in
    the "Mollie & Jilly" page & Photos/Videos, BOTH spellings are used, so.....
    Just FYI!
    Hugs, -Ali-

....so many beautiful young ladies, so little time!

Those are two separate girls, there is "Mollie" and there is "Molly".

Comment

Easiest way to spot that is to notice both Molly and Mollie have a seperate 'Main' shoot.

And yeah models do tend to change the way the look rather often. I'm told this is common to women though Violet was still very recognizable after five years, which was nice to see.

Comment

Yes, I see...but please see my attachment!

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
        Easiest way to spot that is to notice both Molly and Mollie have a seperate 'Main' shoot.

And yeah models do tend to change the way the look rather often. I'm told this is common to women though Violet was still very recognizable after five years, which was nice to see.
        Originally posted by casgrain View Post
        Those are two separate girls, there is "Mollie" and there is "Molly".
        As you can see in the attached pic (I hope - sorry for the ugly lime green, 'IrfanView' chose it!), the SAME SHOOT uses Both spellings - Hence my confusion!
        Check out their Shoot! Mollie & Jilly - You'll see it too!

Hmm, 'Molly & Mollie' GG?

-Ali-
        Attached Files

Comment

Hehe, it should be Mollie.

Wrong filename by someone and I didn't see it when I did the reviews.

Lxm

Comment

Hehe, that's indeed funny. You gonna report/feedback it Lux?

Very perceptive Alice, you look at all of Jilly's shoots in great detail I understand

Comment

I like to look at their faces and body rather than their names spelling, easier that way.

Comment

Collection!

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                I like to look at their faces and body rather than their names spelling, easier that way.
                Actually, I only noticed when I started to sort out the growing collection on my hard drive - Ah, the memories!

There have been several videos, I'll use Juliana's IM as an example, where I had to watch 3-4 times, before I saw what was happening below their neck - I was honestly hypnotized by their faces! Glad I did look lower, though - WOW! (there are current models who've affected me in the same way, but I couldn't bear to single one out!)

Hugs,
                -Ali-

Comment

Originally posted by bad4alice View Post
                  There have been several videos, I'll use Juliana's IM as an example, where I had to watch 3-4 times, before I saw what was happening below their neck - I was honestly hypnotized by their faces!)
                  Ever been a member of Beautifull Agony ? Started by a former AW Staff member if I remember correctly, years ago. Focusses (and used to show only) on faces of people.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X