Vote for Melinda!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for Melinda!

I want to start this thread to ask for member feedback and maybe do some persuading. Melinda in her thread she would be interested in appearing in another redux shoot but it is not up to her. So... consider a reply post here as a yes vote for having Miss Melinda appearing again in a redux shoot. I/we humbly ask Abby to please have Melinda back for another redux shoot. I'm sure it would help cheer her up and it would do wonders for me too. Please??

You've got my voice here... I'd love to see a Melinda Redux...

JF

Comment

I vote for Melinda! I always thought the shoot limit was a bit silly anyway :P But the problem is... where would they fit it in??

Comment

I vote for a Melinda deviations with her Mistress Corset and paddles, spanking some willing sport (Chloe?) and then getting it on.

Comment

I'll have any shoot from Melinda any time.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
            I'll have any shoot from Melinda any time.
            I second that, third that, fourth that, fifth that..etc., etc., etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces64 View Post
              I vote for a Melinda deviations with her Mistress Corset and paddles, spanking some willing sport (Chloe?) and then getting it on.
              Yes a deviations shoot with Mistress Melinda would be brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielle View Post
                I vote for Melinda! I always thought the shoot limit was a bit silly anyway :P But the problem is... where would they fit it in??
                I never realised there was a shoot limit - I thought age was the limiting factor. Hmmmmmm, must go looking in FAQ or somewhere......

Oooooh Yes. A Melinda Redux is a great idea. Sorry........ I was just thinking.......
                Last edited by peesoup; 19 October 2007, 08:51 AM. Reason: forgot to root for Mel

Comment

A Melinda Redux is a great idea !

Comment

More Melinda

I vote Yes too!

Comment

huh?

What do you mean by "shoot limit"? You mean we can only see one redux as far as solo shoots are concerned?

Maybe Melinda could come back in a BG shoot...

Comment

Originally posted by pisces64 View Post
                        ...with her Mistress Corset and paddles...
                        I read that as "with her Mistress Corset and poodles", and I'm like, wow, how kinky is that!

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                          I read that as "with her Mistress Corset and poodles", and I'm like, wow, how kinky is that!
                          I really like your idea arsby - hope they can find a couple of cute poodles. Melinda in her Mistress corset and poodles would satisfy at least 3 of my kinks........ maybe more?

Comment

Hey thanks heaps you guys for the vote of confidence! It's much appreciated and nice to feel wanted... I would certainly enjoy the opportunity to do another redux, so here's hoping! Thanks again you super awesome people! *kisses for all*

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                              I second that, third that, fourth that, fifth that..etc., etc., etc.
                              Are you cheating the voting system?

Count one vote.

L

Comment

Any shoot that Melinda does is most welcome and appreciated

Comment

Callum and I vote yes.

Comment

I always thought the shoot limit was a bit silly anyway :P
                                    I know I haven't been paying much attention over the last few months, but are there more shoots of Melinda "in the can" already? Because I can only find one set in the main gallery and one redux, and then she appeared in the Yoga Girls video. I can think of at least one model, Elizabeth, who has five redux shoots and a few GG shoots, too. When did the limit get reduced so low ...

I have to agree with Gabrielle on this, what is the point of a limit anyway? So my vote isn't just for more of Melinda, it's for more of anyone that wants to be seen more

Comment

Ooh yes. Mistress Melinda ... oh my.

Comment

Make that a very big YES!!!!

Comment

Yes, I vote for more Melinda!!!

I also vote for seeing what she has already shot. I'm starting to get depressed again.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
                                            Callum and I vote yes.
                                            Lesley that counts as two votes! Cats votes are included Thanks you two....

And thanks everyone else who has since "voted".... *kisses for all new voters*

Luv Melinda

Comment

I want to be counted as voting for more Melinda shoots!!! Anything would be appreciated. She is definitely one of the reasons I began posting and have stayed. Oh, and my cat, Batman and my horse, Tazz both vote for her too! That makes 3 votes from my account!

Z

Comment

I give my vote to this worthy cause.

I'd love to see another Melinda redux, as she seems to have gotten more confident and able to reveal the Melinda we all know and love from the boards in each successive solo shoot she's done.

I also vote for more Melinda T3s as she seems to have enjoyed her ones so far but of course only if Melinda is keen on doing more.

SF

Comment

Vote for shy-love

Comment

OMG YES!

How about a Deviations shoot? Maybe one of those atmospheric glamour shoots where the she's serious all the way through. Stripping slowly and sensuously out of a gown while sipping champagne, and then hopping gleefully on top of me slipping into the bath and slowly pleasuring herself.

Comment

Hi Melinda

I just enjoyed your shoots and they are wonderful. For me there might be a dailyRedux from you and your very nice feet (do you like a little footfetish perhaps, I want, I love, would be great)!
                                                      kisses, little sniff.....Gido

Comment

Hi Melinda
                                                        you are very sexy but I have a little problem my computer stopt the downlound after some the seconds

Comment

Woohoo.. 4000 votes already..

oops.... sorry, that was Melinda's other board carrying thread.....

Comment

I think since I started this thread I can give myself some latitude so I'm going to vote for a T3 with Melinda and Julietta in addition to my vote for a Melinda redux.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X