Why Go Hairless Like a Manniquin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Go Hairless Like a Manniquin?

I have to share an observation that I just made. I looked at the girls scheduled for this week and compared them to next week and I could swear that I have never seen such hairless girls. Is this indiginous to Australia? No, I do not believe so, for one of country's hairest singer, Natalie Imbruglia, came to America sporting her au natural look...I am a bit vexed since I beloieve that some of these ladies shave their arms.

Also, I know that AW is listed among Hirsuite groups, in general. I used to belong to CP productions which catered to men and women who had this particular fetish. I am very attracted to the models who do not shave off their body hair. Models who come to mind are Jilly (is that her name? and I find her to be extremely attractive, as I do with Violet, and all of the women with whom my favorite list are comprised.

Maybe it is me, but I thought there were man men out here who love the au natural look. I guess this is my rant for the week. I was supposed to meet a beautiful girl this week, a blonde Russian girl who had a rtrace of armhair...Turns out that she waxed her arms before seeing me..

BY the way, does anyone know of a dating site which caters to armhair lovers?????

KSOS1963

"I am sick of girls who shave"

Plus one last thouight...There is nothing sexier than a woman who has a little fuzz on her forearm to be engaged in autoerotic activity....

KSo

Comment

Or anywhere that isn't facial

Comment

Does 'anywhere' include nipples and tum Chief

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
          Does 'anywhere' include nipples and tum Chief
          Yep JJ,i can live with that

Comment

You'd love mine even though there's the odd grey one among them.

Comment

I tend to favor the odd ones.

Perfection sucks.

Comment

Oh, I'm certainly odd and not a perfectionist other than when my fella's demands call for it

Comment

Hey, I'm all for neat and trimmed and wanting to please someone, but Justine--you do as your fella demands?

What's up with that?!

Comment

Good point, Sue-Ann.

The whole idea of a woman who does as her man demands is nothing more than a theoretical construct as far as I'm concerned. Certainly this phenomenon doesn't happen in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                      Or anywhere that isn't facial
                      100% percent in agreement with you, Chief. I cannot deal with facial hair...I like a well-haired girl in the arms, pussy, even a little upper thigh softness, is lovable. The tummy and the trail are delectable. Just no beards and a face full of sprouting trees!

Ksos

Comment

I took a look at this week's models and I have to say they all seem to possess the body hair I like and none of them would even draw a look due to what I am talking about...What is sexier than a girl whose goosflesh raises a follicle? I am sure that there ae many things sexier, but since one particular blonde sexy model has jotted her thoughts down here, i wonder how she, or any other of the AW ladies feel about doing a girl on girl with another who may be a little on the hairy side???

I am certain that some of us men or women wouldn't ind knowing...By the wa, what is wrong with ceeding to a hubby's demands? I did whatever m ex-wife wanted, and she still divorced me, LOL! Howevr, she had all the fur on her arms, tummy, and pussy that I needed or wanted...I will say that I also like a trimmed pussy, too...Especially with a very erogenous lady...

Ksos
                        "Furry Girls Rule"

Comment

Yet, I still am wondering if anyone here has ever heard of an online dating service which caters to the men and women who have this particular fetish--for lack of a better word!

Ksos
                          "Missing the Fuzz"

Comment

my bf hates my hair but he's only particular about my pubic hair which I generally wax but atm is all animal hairy like, I like the feel of it when it's waxed, but it's painful and I'm lazy and it costs alot and leaves ingrowns.
                            my arms are fairly hairy, but not enough that you'd notice it in a shoot i dont think. I've always been self-conscious of my "snail trial" but i'd never do anything about it, my skin is too dark to bleach and any other hair removal takes too much maintenance.

i think it's one of those things only i notice.

I have tiny hairs around my nipples too..

Comment

And what lovely nipples they are, my dear (the wolf said)

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                my bf hates my hair but he's only particular about my pubic hair which I generally wax but atm is all animal hairy like, I like the feel of it when it's waxed, but it's painful and I'm lazy and it costs alot and leaves ingrowns.
                                my arms are fairly hairy, but not enough that you'd notice it in a shoot i dont think. I've always been self-conscious of my "snail trial" but i'd never do anything about it, my skin is too dark to bleach and any other hair removal takes too much maintenance.

i think it's one of those things only i notice.

I have tiny hairs around my nipples too..
                                Aw Cleo, I haven't noticed you as particularly hairy, as you say you don't really notice it in the shoots. Don't be self conscious about it though, having hair in the normal places doesn't make you look any less feminine. And your dark bush is actually very sexy, as someone noted on your thread it looks almost heart shaped. I love it, thanks for the photo along with the other pics you put on.

SF

Comment

My last girlgirl was with a delightful model you all know and love but I won't mention her incase she's sensitive on the subject: Super self concious about her dark fuzzy arm hair- so she waxed it all off before our shoot. But not bothered at all about 3 or 4 days stubbly leg hair..

Now I don't know about you gentlemen(And ladies Justine), but I'm a little confused. Probably I'm just not understanding this because I have super fine, golden, soft, glittery, pretty, arm hair(I'm sure I could go on..) and never given it a second thought other than to admire it. Leg hair on the other hand, I fastideously remove. I would have loved to play with her arm hair, as I would her pubic mound of curls. Run my fingers over it, my cheek--feeling it's softness.

Yum.

Sue-ann

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                                    ...because I have super fine, golden, soft, glittery, pretty, arm hair(I'm sure I could go on..) and never given it a second thought other than to admire it. ... I would have loved to play with her arm hair....
                                    There is a fetish about forearm hair; your description of it could be the fetishists motto! Indeed, in the Usenet newsgroups there's a forearm-hair group that I check out sometimes, but they tend to specialize in the darker, longer arm hair. I just took a look in that group, and there are samples of a bunch of AW models (some full sets , but all with branding ), including Eileen, Isabel, Elizabeth, Evangeline, Eve, Alison P, and a couple dozen others.
                                    Are there any site or personal lists of arm hair?

Comment

Once had a g/f with a Nordic background that had a "snail trail". From time to time I still have dreams of it's feel on my lips. She seemed to enjoy the experience also. I really get the "warmies" when I waken from those dreams. Enjoy the trail!

Comment

Hi Ham. I can confirm for you that the feel of lips, and the tip of the tongue, gently tracing the path of the trail is equally arousing. It's a beautiful prelude of things to come.

Justine

Comment

unless all you guys have beards you can hardly complain about shaved girls. My preference has changed to shaved ladies since I started to travel lots. My wife prefers to be shaved and i loooove that woman!. SLURP!

i remember i employed a young girl in Guatemala who had hairy arms and legs ... All foreign guys laughed at her until after a few weeks she finally shaved her legs, thank god not her arms as well.

At first it was a sign of wealth for her because the mayan have very little body hair and the spanish group have lots they are also the wealthy! So she was telling everyone she was from a well of family .. mostly the foreigners missed the point ... as usual! ...

Comment

hairy forearms

Hi Ksos1963,

Originally posted by Ksos1963 View Post
                                            Plus one last thouight...There is nothing sexier than a woman who has a little fuzz on her forearm to be engaged in autoerotic activity....

KSo
                                            i totally agree with you.
                                            Seems that you've a faible for the same typ of women than me. If you want, don't hesitate to contact me.

Comment

I hate to say it and come across as a party pooper but I have to say that the hair/hairless discussion feels old. We all know that there are people out there that appreciate hair but in the end it's up to personal choice.

Comment

Dear Giselle,
                                                to shave or not to shave is a personal choice, you're right.
                                                But please read this comment from AW-site:
                                                --------

Q: Uh. Lots of pubic hair?
                                                A: Yup, we place a high priority on models with natural pubic hair! Shaving is sooooo 90's! Hairy is the new black! That being said, we shoot models with no pubic hair as well. Just so long as you have no rash or ingrown hairs!
                                                -------
                                                The first 3 sentences tell you why I joined this site - and if the percentage of natural girls gets to low, this will be the reason for me to leave it. I think there exist also many other members, who think like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairlover62 View Post
                                                  ...and if the percentage of natural girls gets to low, this will be the reason for me to leave it. I think there exist also many other members, who think like me.
                                                  I. Just. Don't. Get. It!

Women have breasts, legs, bellies, thighs, butts, shoulders, the nape of the neck, the inside of their knees ... and faces with mouths and eyes...
                                                  but your whole appreciation of the site depends on one part, and one part only, to the point where you'd leave if that one part isn't the way you like.
                                                  Well, that's up to you. I have preferences, too. I like brunettes, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate blondes and redheads, and it doesn't mean I'd leave the site if they couldn't find enough brunettes.

Curiously yours,

Arsby

Comment

Arsby, I'm a pubic hair lover myself but like you say it's not by any means the most important factor, just a preference. I look at, download and enjoy several shaved models too. My favourite models on this site are my favourites because of who they are as people, their inner beauty as well as their physical beauty taken as a whole and not just one part.

I do get where hairlover is coming from though, for those of us who do still like seeing hair on a woman (which is more than they'd have you believe), things seem stacked against us on most adult sites now. And i'm not including niche sites like ATK Hairy. AW has always had a good percentage of girls with natural pubic hair and has been healthy in the way that it encourages the girls that many men and women find them just as sexy when they have it. In other words it is their personal choice but they shouldn't just feel obliged or pressured to get rid of hair.

AW has catered to fans of all different kinds of things and I've got to agree with hairlover that it would not be the same if it did not continue to encourage girls with pubes, cos you're always gonna get plenty (in fact more) without too. I wouldn't leave AW for that reason, anyway there are far too many great girls with fantastic personalities here but I probably would search for another site I could be a member of also which still had a decent proportion of hairy girls.

SF

Comment

Re: Arsby

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                                                      I. Just. Don't. Get. It!

Women have breasts, legs, bellies, thighs, butts, shoulders, the nape of the neck, the inside of their knees ... and faces with mouths and eyes...
                                                      but your whole appreciation of the site depends on one part, and one part only, to the point where you'd leave if that one part isn't the way you like.
                                                      Well, that's up to you. I have preferences, too. I like brunettes, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate blondes and redheads, and it doesn't mean I'd leave the site if they couldn't find enough brunettes.

Curiously yours,

Arsby
                                                      Hi Arsby,

The girls here at AW are all very nice and natural. Also I don't know any other site which has pics and videos with this high qualitiy.
                                                      I don't reduce women to their hairs... I like the other parts too - but hairs on a woman's body are my faible. That's the main reason why I'm a member here...
                                                      Regards
                                                      Hairlover

Comment

Originally posted by Hairlover62 View Post
                                                        I don't reduce women to their hairs... I like the other parts too - but hairs on a woman's body are my faible. That's the main reason why I'm a member here...
                                                        Understandable. I just think of AW as a Natural Beauty place, not a Hairy Pubes place.

Unfortunately for you, since it's a Natural Girls place, you get what the girls do naturally. If a bunch of them like to shave their pubes, it's up to them.

I was looking at some candid (i.e., hidden camera) videos of a nude beach in France. I'd expect that at a nude beach most of the girls wouldn't bother shaving, but most did. Then again, I wasn't there... maybe the videographer was shooting mostly hairless girls.

Comment

I suspect being hairless is a fashion just like clothes/hair ( short/long etc ) music and so on. When everybody is bare somebody famous will grow pubes just to be different and then everybody will follow suit. If fashions don't keep changing how can marketers take our money?
                                                          pee x

Comment

I like a big bush but some girls with raizer also very nice Im very happy about the preview yesterday i found one picture of margot a piercid women with short hair she startet on 20th december mh mh

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X