Bloopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloopers

Human beings being the fallible and crazy creatures we are; I'm sure there's got to be some footage hanging around that makes the staff and the model chuckle or even out right belly laugh that was cut out of the final posted footage. How about a bloopers section where you could upload, with the permission of thte people involved obviously, these potential mirth makers.

As real as the models feel to us all now, there's nothing quite like seeing someone make a mistake to make them seem even more so. Just an idea that popped into my head this morning.

All the best,

Omega

omega...

we are fellow bizarros. i have been lobbying for just such a section or dvd for ages. i think there is a chance it is in the wind. i'd love it, the cats wandering into the set, knocking lamps over (like in real life) and so forth.

here's hoping,
    dancer

Comment

And folks, remember the Golden Rule of Blooper Reels: Everything's funny when set to "Yakety Sax."

Comment

hope you guys have seen the extras on the chloeb/marigold dvd....blooperific!

...sausage fights....'nuf said

Comment

oh?

I didn't realise there was extra footage on the dvds and that's why I hadn't bought any yet. This changes everything. Any of the dvds contain more Sue-Ann?

Comment

Aww shucks Cyberomega!

I would have thought you'd be sick of seeing my naked butt by now! teehee~

As far as I know (which is not much) most dvds just have another couple of IMs as the extras. But the Chloe and Marigold girlgirl was made just for dvd (not available on the site!)and a huge blooper/behind the scenes video is attached. I was laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants!

Back to original topic: where would the Blooper vids go? ....Since the site is splitting up?

Lick you Later,
            Sue-ann

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
              Aww shucks Cyberomega!

I would have thought you'd be sick of seeing my naked butt by now! teehee~

As far as I know (which is not much) most dvds just have another couple of IMs as the extras. But the Chloe and Marigold girlgirl was made just for dvd (not available on the site!)and a huge blooper/behind the scenes video is attached. I was laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants!

Back to original topic: where would the Blooper vids go? ....Since the site is splitting up?

Lick you Later,
              Sue-ann
              The day I get sick of your naked butt is the day they can bury me! I love your shoots. You seem very sensitive and quite intense, I love seeing you loose yourself to the moment like that.

Now let me ask your opinion: since you do seem very sensitive, do you think, theoretically, that you'd be able to handle a shoot with Shane ?

Now I know there's extra metrial on these DVDs I will definitely be looking into getting some. If one's released with more of you though; let me know and I'll bump it to the top of the list.

If the bloopers are included I think they should be attatched to the shoot they happenned in, that way they stay in the relevent area of the site even after the split.

All the best,

Omega

Comment

Originally posted by cyberomega View Post
                The day I get sick of your naked butt is the day they can bury me! Omega
                I sure hope you don't get sick of seeing her butt before you die.

Comment

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
                  I sure hope you don't get sick of seeing her butt before you die.
                  Kinda the point I was trying to make!

Even if I did get bored of Sue-Anns butt, which I can't possibly imagine, then I could just adore each body part in turn by the time I was done I'm sure I'd be wanting to see the butt again.

Comment

I want you buried! ....just not in the ground...

Hey what a coincidence! I was fortunate enough to see the dvd of Shane and Fallon, Shane and (forgotten her name sorry) --Susie handed out a pile of dvds to the AVN girls one training session, that's the only reason I know what you're referring to (dialup~sniff)

...err no. Shane's love making technique would not be appreciated by my little ladygarden. at all. That being said, and the mark of a good lover is communication, I'm sure Shane and I would come to a steamy climax anyway since I'm not one to pass on the option. hell no.

Took a photo just for you...
                    Attached Files

Comment

That made my day!

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post

Took a photo just for you...
                      Thank you so much! That's put a smile on face and made my day. Adding this to my list of reasons I really like Sue-Ann.
                      Yours are the shoots I tend to go back to the most, can't wait for the next one .

All the best,

Omega

Comment

We're supposed to be talking about BLOOPERS not bottoms Omega

you naughty, naughty young man...

Comment

Originally posted by cyberomega View Post
                          Human beings being the fallible and crazy creatures we are; I'm sure there's got to be some footage hanging around that makes the staff and the model chuckle or even out right belly laugh that was cut out of the final posted footage. How about a bloopers section where you could upload, with the permission of thte people involved obviously, these potential mirth makers.

As real as the models feel to us all now, there's nothing quite like seeing someone make a mistake to make them seem even more so. Just an idea that popped into my head this morning.

All the best,

Omega
                          Agreed Omega, there are so many humourous and funny personalities at AW and I reckon there must be quite a few great blooper moments. I love seeing Violet get the giggles in her DIM with Melita and also some of the VNLs have featured outtakes which made me smile.

Sweet Sue Ann you have a lovely botty, thanks for that pic even though we're getting off topic here. How the mind can wander.

SF

Comment

hey...

who started the bottom talk anyway?

If I was sitting on a beach at sunset with beauty all around me, the colours in the sky, rippling in the water and the sand changing hues, how could I possibly talk about anything else? That's what the subject of your picture is to me. The best you can expect is for me to sit in silent contemplation of the wondrous.

All the best.

Comment

I love it! Happiness is never knowing when (or where), we might be treated to a "free" peek at amazing Sue-Ann!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X