New Julie S Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Julie S Video

Looking forward to hearing Julie S "regale us" with some stories. It really does add something for me when I can hear the grrls talking. Not only do I love the accent, that's taken for granted, but it really makes them "people", rather than just "naked people". I know it may sound wierd, but in the context of the AW site, which is strictly amateur young girl-next-door types (my absolute fave), what better way to convey that image than by having the models chat a bit on the video? Great stuff.

I love it here.

SJ

Now there wouldn't be a chance of seeing a reenactment of that threesome of Julie's, would there be?

Comment

mmmmm, nuh uh.

a

Comment

Latest videos of Julie S. as she undresses, talks and then masturbates are fantastic. The shots of the vibrator and Julie manipulating it in and out and against herself were as authentic as any I've ever seen (other than in person, of course). Thanks!

Comment

I've just seen last weekend's Julie videos and like Johnseas says they are fantastic. I loved her first videos, even though I have no interest in anything involving pain, but the whole real girl next door talks about her sex life thing still made them incredibly exciting. And THEN, the next two where she talks about masturbating and then starts using the vibrator were just amazingly real and erotic. Can't wait for the next batch. It also reminded me of the solo masturbation vids, which was an idea on the boards a while back. How are they going? Oh, and great news about "Girls on Film"

Great work everybody, and if you're reading, Julie, thanks for sharing all that stuff.

Trapnel

Comment

Hiya Trappy

Coincidentally, VidDude has juuuuust finished making a large (2.5Gb) screener, that we'll be sending over to some reviewers in the US next week to check out.

We are worried that the reviewers at lezlovevideo.com, who have agreed to distribute it, will not like it much, and our sales will depend on the kinda reviews they give it. I suspect they will miss the point entirely - "Who wants to see a chick just lying around on a bed touching herself? Bring on the dildos!", and so forth.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, huh?

a

Comment

Hi Abby

Yes, well I guess with sex as with life, some people just don't get it. It must be a worry to you that they will miss the point, though it seems so obvious to anybody who has seen the light. Let's just hope that there are enough people out there who think WOW.

Great news about the move into DVD, BTW. Have a great weekend.

Trappy

Comment

DVD?
                SJ

Comment

Julie

In case you ever lurk in the cyber shadows, reading your "reviews" I thought I'd say again how great your solo videos are. I particularly liked the last set, though I also liked hearing your memoirs. One incident in the video where you talked about the threesome reminded me of a link that I thought you might enjoy. It is a page of fiction and reminiscence about spanking and sex and it is at:

http://www.nakedoblivion.org/oblivious/stories.php

I thought some of the stories were great, even though I've never even tried it. So for an inquisitive devotee they might make very interesting bedtime reading. Amazingly, the main character in many of the stories is called Julia.

Trapnel

Comment

Man, I've been sleeping on the Job agian. great Julie S. Vid.

"Admin. wrote."- I suspect they will miss the point entirely - "Who wants to see a chick just lying around on a bed touching herself?"

Me. (Don't get into the lesbian thing. But really get into the solo scene. Will pay, if provided.)

Comment

I agree with Msnevil.

Actually, I don't like toys at all - not even a little.

Show me a naked grrl with a couple of fingers and a little free time and I am happy!

SJ

Comment

hey, did you guys even look at the last Julie S video?!

abby

Comment

You mean the excellent one where she turned herself into a waterfall??

Comment

yes!

Comment

superb

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X