Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad thing - not much activity

All,

Hey - where is everyone? There has been almost no activity here lately, and I'm feeling lonely.

So how about some energy from the group?

SlipJig

Okay, Everyone!

Lets have some SPIRIT!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/5/843.gif

Comment

Good call,
      where's all that spirit that was here when I first started? Everyone used to be so loving and affectionate when I first began here, but now's it's all fiizzling out. Where's it gone?

Give me an 'S"
      Give me a 'P'
      Give me an 'I'
      Give me an 'R'.....

You get my drift.
      Ah, yeah, good one Cass,

At least I've got Slippy and Arsb on my side
      Love you guys xxx

Comment

Great graphic, Arsby.

Hi Cass, where is everyone?

The spirit actually hasn't gone anywhere, but people participate in "peaks and valleys". Lately it seems that most folks are in a "valley" at the same time. Typically, while some are participating, others aren't. Then we switch.

We'll carry the ball here until more people jump back into the boards.

Hugs for everyone - kisses for Cass - and a special thanks to Abby.

SlipJig

Comment

I think perhaps the board misses new model samples being posted to the 'models' forum; they seem to go straight into into the upcoming models section these days. I suppose we could start our own threads, but we're a lazy bunch.

By the way, (for those you hadn't noticed) Leigh posted again recently to the 'models speak' forum.

Comment

My oh my, times they are changing...

Nowadays i spend as much time on the boards as perusing the visual.
            All those opinions, pictures and humor, this is a great place to be.

Threads: 8,821, Posts: 288,844 we have to throw a small intimite party at 300.000
            Last edited by Ferveo; 9 April 2009, 05:46 PM. Reason: Don't type and drink Senseo

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X