Why do you like what you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you like what you like?

The 'all spread open' thread that casper35 started has made me wonder about something. I agree mostly with Maxim10. I love the spread open pics and I'm wondering why do I love those poses and why do I have so much trouble putting into words why I love it? I am wondering if the preference has anything to do with sexual experience? I am not experienced and am one woman away from being a virgin. If I had 'the touch' and could have any woman I wanted would I prefer the more demure poses because I have been intimate with lots of women? I just don't know.

I guess this is more directed at the guys but I welcome everyone's thoughts.
    prefer spread open and have little to no sexual experience (0 to 5 partners)
    38.89%
    prefer spread open and have lots of sexual experience (> than 5 partners)
    16.67%
    prefer demure and have little to no sexual experience (0 to 5 partners)
    33.33%
    prefer demure and have lots of sexual experience (> than 5 partners)
    11.11%

Wide open is a definite turn on to me. Particularly when they are damp! Perhaps because it indicates a feeling of trust/closeness to the woman and the taste/enjoyment that will follow.
    Last edited by ham; 28 November 2007, 07:38 PM. Reason: to much info

Comment

I don't really care about the girl's sexual experience, 0 partners, 1 partner, 10 partners, it's all the same to me. So how do I vote?

I put down I like 'em with sexual experience, but none would be just as good. I just like to look and the level of experience doesn't enter into my fantasies.

Comment

If we're lucky enough to get nekkid and rub uglies then we're both adding to our experience ( good or bad ).
        pee x

Comment

I selected "prefer demure and have little to no sexual experience". The reason I'm not into the spread open pose is kinda like looking at a banana split. I enjoy banana splits, and seeing one adds to the anticipation of eating it. To see it from far enough away to be able to see the entire banana split makes it very appetizing. If you were to cut open the banana and zoom in so close that you could see the seeds of the banana, then it's not appetizing anymore, because you can't see the entire banana split, you only see the innermost part of one section of it. Plus, if you didn't zoom in, but stayed the same distance away from it where you could see the whole thing, only you still cut the thing in half, well, it's just not as appetizing to see it opened up like that....to me at least. I like to see the whole package from the outside, with all the goodies concealed. That's probably why I get turned on when I see a woman wearing only a man's shirt....tee shirt or dress shirt. I know what's being hidden, and it's sexier that way.

Comment

Originally posted by dekoda View Post
            I selected "prefer demure and have little to no sexual experience". ... I like to see the whole package from the outside, with all the goodies concealed. ....
            The irony here that your scans were my web introduction to the "spread open" types of shots of cute amateur-types that I love so much.

Comment

It's often impossible to give an accurate answer to a simple question in a yes or no, or in a "Choose 1 from a set" fashion. "What turns you on" is one such.

I Like both "demure" and "Spread" shots, and hope that most model sets include both types.
              However I find that the spread shots seem more sexy if I've had my fill of other shots first. Straight to spread can be a disappointment.

I also find "Demure" shots from the same model vary in their sexiness according to several factors. For example. if the lady pushes her mound of venus forward it can lead to the eye towards the pussy, making the shot more sexy. Other "Look down there" techniques can also vary the sexiness of both types of shot, and a cheeky glint in the eye can dramatically change the sexual attraction quotient of any photo.

Sadly sexual attraction can't be put down to a couple of simple formulae. If only it could!

Daimm9

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                The irony here that your scans were my web introduction to the "spread open" types of shots of cute amateur-types that I love so much.
                Hey Arsby! When I decided on a series to scan, I usually made that decision based on how the model looked. She had to have the "Dekoda" look. If she did, then I would scan her series, and whatever poses she had were okay with me. It's hard to describe what the "Dekoda" look is, but I know it when I see it.

Comment

I voted for spread and demure for the <5 partners categories...

daimm9 pretty much summed it up quite nicely I think, so I'll go with what he said if that's ok daimm?

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hey Arsby! When I decided on a series to scan, I usually made that decision based on how the model looked. She had to have the "Dekoda" look. If she did, then I would scan her series, and whatever poses she had were okay with me. It's hard to describe what the "Dekoda" look is, but I know it when I see it.
                    D'oh! Dekoda, I read halfway through your post and I'm thinking "Give me some insight" then you turn Potter Stewart on me! Oh well. Guess there's no "EASY" button?

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                      I voted for spread and demure for the <5 partners categories...

Luv Melinda
                      Hmmm. Wonder if I should not have made this multiple choice? You like it all, eh Melinda?

Comment

Originally posted by Horndog15 View Post
                        D'oh! Dekoda, I read halfway through your post and I'm thinking "Give me some insight" then you turn Potter Stewart on me! Oh well. Guess there's no "EASY" button?
                        Sorry Horndog, I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging. There is no way to describe the "Dekoda" look. People that collected my scans could identify them as my scans, because they knew what that "look" was. Arsby knows what that look is, but I'm sure he'd have a hard time explaining it also.

It's the same as if you had a camera, and had thousands of models to choose from to photograph. You could just walk up to one, take some pictures of her, and move to another one....the idea being to take pictures of only the models you liked the best. After taking the pictures, if you placed all the photos in a large public display, the people who viewed your photos would get an idea of the type of model you liked.

If you had to describe the type you liked the best, you'd be hard pressed to define it exactly....you just know her when you see her.

Comment

I have no idea why sexual experience would be relevant to pose preference. I voted for spread.

Comment

Arsby knows what that look is, but I'm sure he'd have a hard time explaining it also...
                            What I liked about the "Dekoda model look" was pretty much the same as what I like about the AW model look. Cute, fresh-faced girls, with that natural walking-down-the-street look. Not much makeup, not much glam. And he was posting his scans before Abby started the site! Amazing or what!?

Comment

What I liked about the "Dekoda model look" was pretty much the same as what I like about the AW model look. Cute, fresh-faced girls, with that natural walking-down-the-street look. Not much makeup, not much glam. And he was posting his scans before Abby started the site! Amazing or what!?
                              OMG Is Dekoda Abby's father?

Comment

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
                                OMG Is Dekoda Abby's father?
                                No, but he was definitely an influence. Abby collected Dekoda's scans before she started the site. That's how I met her. I did too.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                  I have no idea why sexual experience would be relevant to pose preference. I voted for spread.
                                  Hey laktor, thanks for replying and voting... My thinking is along the lines of if I had lots of experience with women would I feel like "Meh, you've seen one vagina you've seen them all!" or would I still love the spread open pics even having been intimate with lots of women? I'm like you in that I have not been intimate with lots of women (<5). I think you are like me in many ways actually...I see you prefer spread open and I've read in other threads you say you are a virgin. I have been truly intimate with only one woman and I love the spread open pics more than the demure pics. I'm just wondering would I feel differently (prefer demure pics) if I have had sex with 100 or more women? I'm hoping for input from everyone ranging from virgins to people that would impress Wilt Chamberlain if his claims of having had sex with thousands of women are to be believed. Hope that clarifies for you what I am trying to understand myself.

Comment

OH! You're talking about MY experience! I thought you were talking about the girls' experience. Now it makes more sense. Problem is, when you're my age it gets hard to count how many women you've actually had sex with vs how many women you think you've had sex with. I know I've had sex with three women (incl my wife), but I seem to recall having sex with another three but I'm really not sure. It could have been heavy petting. It was so damn long ago.

Comment

No, but he was definitely an influence. Abby collected Dekoda's scans before she started the site. That's how I met her. I did too.
                                      wow - you guys go back some. you're almost family.

Comment

I selected demure and <5 partners. Although I do like seeing certain women spread open, its not generally a turn-on for me for every woman. In general, I will use the banana split analogy again (since I really like the banana split analogy), but in a different way: for me, some banana splits are just superior to others! And I'm picky, I won't go to just any ice cream store. I don't want to see every single woman in exactly the same way. Which is probably why I'm a member of Abby Winters.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X