New Claire S videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Claire S videos

I really like the new Claire S vids - thanks!

In Vid 5, I liked the facial expressions as Claire was masturbating. Very nice - subtle - he ambient sound was a nice touch. In Vid 6 I was intrigued to see just the faintest pink blush (from her monthly cycle) into the bathwater as her fingers came out. I had to look back a few times to be sure it wasn't my imagination. That's what I love about this site - we get it as it comes. Thanks for leaving it in.

Excellent work...

SJ

Eagle-eyed spotting there. I didn't even see it myself, I reckon it was my colourblindness creeping in for that one.

Comment

Vidman,

At least you and Elvaar can rest easy knowing that I really DO watch the vids!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

SJ

Comment

Slipjig

I agree with you, Claire Vid 5 is great and a perfect example of how good ambient sound can be even when the model doesn't say anything.

And you're right about Vid 6. You really wouldn't see that on many sites. I was almost disappointed when Videoman says he didn't realise it was there! But even if it did get posted sort of by accident it still adds to the AW ideal of real shoots of real girls. I remember on one of the old threads Abby or Videoman or someone mentioning how often that happened on the day of a shoot. Maybe it was about the Anastacia shoot, not sure.

Great videos anyway. Loved the bathwater sounds.

Trapnel

Comment

A prize for Trapnel (hands him a teddy bear) as yes indeedly, it was Anastacia.

Comment

Spot on again Slip, damn, you got some good eyes.
            I think I sorta subconsiously saw it, 'cause when
            I read your post I knew exactly what you were talkin'(typin')
            about, but I just had to watch it again to reaffirm it.

Cheers,
            Swanny

Comment

Well thanks, Videoman! My first AW spot prize!

Have a good weekend.

Trapnel

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X