underwear drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

underwear drive?

We all know about our dildo drive, where members send in dildos and vibrators, models use them in a shoot and keep them for their own use, and the member gets a special message from the model. Members and models seem to enjoy this, and we certainly plan to keep doing it.

It has been suggested that we try a similar thing for underwear. It's definitly going to be hard to manage this with bras and so many different sizes, but undies on their own should be dead easy to deal with - S, M, L, or 8-10-12, and that's it (we'd want a range). Again, the models would keep them, and members would get a brief video or a few unique stills images for them to keep. Undies would need to be brand-new, and within our own paradigm generally to be considered for use.

What do you think? Would you send in underwear to make a girl happy?

Garion, that's a brilliant idea. I don't know if I would be able to send any myself but I am sure that many others will. It could also be possible for those members attending the AEE in Las Vegas to bring along their undies for the models.

Comment

Brilliant. Do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ratyrl View Post
        It could also be possible for those members attending the AEE in Las Vegas to bring along their undies for the models.
        The only problem with that is if 100 members show up with a dozen pair of underwear, that would make for a lot of luggage for the models to have to bring back with them.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
          We all know about our dildo drive, where members send in dildos and vibrators, models use them in a shoot and keep them for their own use, and the member gets a special message from the model. Members and models seem to enjoy this, and we certainly plan to keep doing it.

It has been suggested that we try a similar thing for underwear.
          I wonder who suggested it?

Comment

Bras may be too much trouble for us to buy and hope they fit anyone over there, but panties would be simple and fun. I've noticed that quite a lot of the models have panties with clever designs and/or funny slogans on the back. There's a brilliant concept in there somewhere, I'm sure of it.

It's the Abby Winters Reverse Panty Raid!

Comment

Last edited by Dekoda; 15 December 2007, 06:01 PM. Reason: posted in the wrong thread...sorry.

Comment

I love the idea for undies!!! Could we open it up slightly to maybe undies and perhaps t-shirts or tank tops? Ever since joining, I have seen shirts that I thought would look great at the start of a shoot, usually with some clever phrase or some kind of cool design of a non-corporate nature. As for the undies, if you could put up, on the Panty Drive page, a conversion chart for different countries so that we get the proper sizes, that might be helpful, I suspect.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                  Say Spork, something just occurred to me. Some fast food restaurants have these plastic utensils they give you with breakfast, and one of them is a spoon with small tines on the end so it can double as a fork. We call it a spork. By any chance is that in some way connected to your moniker? I'm not poking fun at your name, I just see it and think of maybe a Titanium spork or something. Any connection or is it just a coincidence?
                  dekoda, please keep this thread on topic? thanks. Mundane Chatter is the place to discuss this kinda stuff.

Comment

I wonder who suggested it?
                    And who suggested it even way before yourself

Anyway, I think sending bra's would indeed be a big gamble .. lotsa different size and all A 'panty drive' sounds neat Let's see, something like this perhaps ?

Size conversion charts -->> here <<--

Hmm.. the panties shouldn't be too fancy I suppose. That just wouldn't fit with the overall AW shoots? Well unless you plan to do limo tier2 every month or so

Comment

On the subject of panties with clever sayings on them, I remembered that there's a website called CafePress.com with which people can make their own custom-imprinted clothing in lots as small as one item. They use a print-to-order technology that allows any bitmap image to be placed on the item.

And they sell thong panties!

Comment

Panties are more affordable than dildoes, too.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
                          Panties are more affordable than dildoes, too.
                          Really? Never noticed that Not if you're talking nice and quality stuff, could be me having an expensive taste though.. never had complaints, heh

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                            dekoda, please keep this thread on topic? thanks. Mundane Chatter is the place to discuss this kinda stuff.
                            Sorry Abs, my bad. It won't happen again.

Comment

I think this would be a great idea, i myself have a fetish for different/cute etc underwear (and no i don't mean sexy i just mean cute) and with all different people from all different places putting in i think the models would end up with a great variety of underwear which would look great for the shoots.

Comment

Here's something I thought of just now. I've noticed in many of the backstage sets that the models and shoot team pick out the clothing that the model will wear, including underwear. So I gather that this is a part of the AW creative process, and accepting clothing from fans would interfere with this to a degree. People express themselves through their clothing, so being able to see the models in clothing that they own and have helped select for the shoot may be more important to us than we realize.

Comment

Originally posted by MightySpork View Post
                                  Here's something I thought of just now. I've noticed in many of the backstage sets that the models and shoot team pick out the clothing that the model will wear, including underwear. So I gather that this is a part of the AW creative process, and accepting clothing from fans would interfere with this to a degree.
                                  That thought worried me too a little. Though the model would have obviously CHOSEN the fan-provided-underwear herself prior to the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                    That thought worried me too a little. Though the model would have obviously CHOSEN the fan-provided-underwear herself prior to the shoot.
                                    I agree with Frans. Afterall, we already have the dildo drive and one would think some of the ladies would already have their own favorite toys to play with but they still choose a new one from what I'm gathering.

I just had a wicked, fun thought. What if someone sent in a bundle of the same panties, all in a several sizes? Might make a cute group shoot with a bunch of ladies all wearing the same undies - to start anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by zonman1 View Post

I just had a wicked, fun thought. What if someone sent in a bundle of the same panties, all in a several sizes? Might make a cute group shoot with a bunch of ladies all wearing the same undies - to start anyways!
                                      The only downside to that would be cost. I've looked at some underwear on several sites, and if you want to get the skimpiest styles, they are outrageously expensive. The triangle shaped style that contains 10 cents worth of cloth, costs $25/pr. If you wanted to send 8 pair, well, $200 is a nice Christmas present for the ladies. Now if several members got together and did that, it would be more feasible. Maybe each member could send 2 pairs of the same size and style. Four members could then send a total of 8 pairs....

Comment

The only downside to that would be cost. I've looked at some underwear on several sites, and if you want to get the skimpiest styles, they are outrageously expensive. The triangle shaped style that contains 10 cents worth of cloth, costs $25/pr. If you wanted to send 8 pair, well, $200 is a nice Christmas present for the ladies. Now if several members got together and did that, it would be more feasible. Maybe each member could send 2 pairs of the same size and style. Four members could then send a total of 8 pairs....
                                        Try staying away from the fancy triangles and shop for plain cotton briefs with cartoons & witty sayings....

Comment

I must admit this seems like a strange idea to me. The whole reason I'm on this site is to see beautiful girls NOT wearing clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubarack View Post
                                            I must admit this seems like a strange idea to me. The whole reason I'm on this site is to see beautiful girls NOT wearing clothes.
                                            Heh, that's awesome.

Comment

I've made several contributions to the Dildo Drive and been generally thrilled with the results thus far - I can't wait to see more of the scenes posted. I think it's one of the best elements of the unique erotic culture that's been created around the GMBill sites and their models. Seeing what toys particular models select for a shoot and to take home with themselves is yet another cool insight into their real personalities. I will definitely be sending in more new toys soon.
                                              I was thinking about how the DD idea could be expanded like this myself when I shipped my initial package. As long as there were some ongoing guidelines as far as sizes needed/available (obviously, the natural models of AW are over a range), I think this could be great idea and possibly allow more AW members to get involved. I know that it wouldn't take long for my cloth contribution to arrive!
                                              While we're on the topic, I can't help but bring up: s o c k s - why not? - models have sported all manner of original & stylish ones in shoots before. Less sizing issues too boot - if Abby & the staff have any interest in this, I'd be glad to make my case for it. The fact that models can strip down butt naked and still have them on is just my second point in their favor ; ) .

Cheers (I'm a USA guy practicing my Aussie),

Matt Adams

Comment

P. S. Maybe current models (or staff on their behalf) wanting to participate in an expanded Drive could post general requests for additions to their undies collections, along with their size info if they were comfortable? Just a thought . . .

Comment

A great idea -- I have a bit of a thing for Victoria's Secret underwear and would love to see some models in their panties. There have been a few, but I think only Sophie's shots actually show the kind I particularly like, with the VS name across the waistband. (If I were cleverer, I'd attach a shot of Sophie here.) Getting a selection of these over to Australia might be a challenge, but I'm sure that could be worked out.

Comment

Hope this works...
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jseas View Post
                                                      Hope this works...
                                                      who is this beauty ?
                                                      My first thought about this discussion, was the vid with Mandy M. She is a beautiful girl, but her underwear ..., I think she needs some better. And here are so much beautiful girls I like naked too, but , why not hide the treasures (at least at first).

Comment

You know what would be even cooler about this idea? If the sender got the undies back ... Their own little piece of AW memorabilia...

Anxiously hoping no one already suggested this as I admit to not reading any of the replies, eek!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Y
                                                          Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                                                          You know what would be even cooler about this idea? If the sender got the undies back ... Their own little piece of AW memorabilia...

Anxiously hoping no one already suggested this as I admit to not reading any of the replies, eek!

Luv Melinda

Well, I like this thought and you know that, but I can't choice some underwear for you, you know better what you like and I like your yellow panties a lot and the red bra in your pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Meridian View Post
                                                            who is this beauty ?
                                                            That's pic 28 from Sophie's still shoot.

Nobody has mentioned sending the underwear back after a shoot yet Melinda. Though were would be the fun in that for the models? Giving pretty girls stuff is more fun, well to me anyway

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X