merchandise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merchandise...

I think that a lot of members would pay for an autographed AW water bottle or t-shirt.

We could simply specify which AW staff/model we would like to autograph it from a drop down list in the order form. I see quantity of water bottles isn't an issue and you are already selling the shirts. The price of the bottles/shirts could be high for proffit and or charity.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dreammaker182; 15 December 2007, 06:22 PM. Reason: added t-shirt

That's not a bad idea. I'm guessing you have a few models in ming who's autographs you wanted?

Comment

Here are a couple of other merchandise suggestions.

12 month calendars. Hooters restaurants in the US puts out a yearly calendar of ladies that work in the restaurants. They have a big picture per month and then a number of smaller pics scattered around the "month" pages. They also have a lot of tongue-in-cheek comments or psuedo-facts about various days. Hooters is not known for it's seriousness. One thing that they do with the calendars - if you buy one at one of the restaurants, they encourage you to get the girls working that day to sign it for you, even if they aren't pictured. They also have the main girls sometimes do mini tours and sign calendars as they go from restaurant to restaurant. AW could do something similar, but just have the ladies sign for the member when they buy one.

Hooters also sells a deck of playing cards with the various girls from that years calendar as the different cards. There are 52 different pictures in the deck. I would love to have a set of cards like that but with AW ladies instead.

Comment

Why not autographed pictures? Have the model come to the office and sign a few dozen 8x10 glossies. Sell 'em at a nice premium that the model, AW, and the AW charity fund can share. Imagine the value of a full set of AW autographed pictures after a couple of years!

Whatever they do there's gotta be a disclaimer that at any time just a small group of models are available for things like this. We don't want members getting all bent out of shape because their super-all-time favorite isn't available for autographs.

Comment

Everytime the subject of merchandise is brought up i'm also going to say,trading cards,auto trading cards or worn during shoot material cards would be a dream for me.

Comment

I know that the folks at AWHQ have thought of merchandising, but I like the idea of doing it for charity or special occasions (ie. the adult expo...)

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
              worn during shoot material cards would be a dream for me.
              Seen this underwear drive yet ?

Comment

I wore my teeshirt a couple of days ago to work, under my shirt
                I felt like a print girl
                Click image for larger version

Name:	g_screenprint269.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	625562
                Carla ?

Comment

Sure is Carla, Chief, who else? I bet you don't look half as good in your shirt...

doinel

Comment

t-shirt ?? i want a t-shirt!! and undies...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X