Maybe a little "clique-ish" lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a little "clique-ish" lately?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this thought or if there's a better section but I hope it's accepted in the positive spirit in which I intend it. Maybe it's just me, but it seems to be getting a wee bit "clique-ish" lately on the site. Not suggesting that it's the models that are being "that way" or anything but we seem to have largely the same "cast of characters", marvelous and lovely as they are, doing most of the the material, at least the material that I find myself choosing such as IMs, GG3s, etc.

There's plenty of "hit and run" models and many, I know, choose not to go beyond their still sets, etc. I just hope that those who show particular "promise", IMHO, maybe Talie and hotties like that, have every opportunity to start mixing it up here in different ways with the "existing" set of stars so that it can all roll over just a bit less slowly than it seems to be lately.

Reduxing some stars and shy ones from a couple of years ago, would also be wonderful although, surely not easy.

Even Sue-Ann once commented that there's a fairly small cadre of "stars" on the site. The rotation of other models don't seem to be "meshing" much with the "main cast" of models and employees appearing on the site.

Just my two cents-worth!

I can see where you're coming from FR. There does seem to be mostly the same girls doing all the T3's lately, although some new ones are popping in occasionally, such as Melita yesterday and upcoming ones from models like Cleo and Melinda. But maybe that's because a lot of the newer models aren't comfortable with doing GG's and IM's, although they may after awhile, after thinking about it. However, I do see more new models doing IM's. Now don't get me wrong, I love seeing the "star" girls doing GG's, Sue-ann, Chloe, Gabrielle, etc. but I agree it seems to be a slow process for the newer girls to make their "debuts".

Comment

I really couldn't agree less,melita as been around a while but her first G/G has come on today and i absolutely love her in it,and want to see a lot more of her in girl/girl video's also the same with melinda,melinda as been around but her G/G hasn't come on yet,and chloe as well (the one's laktor rightly mentioned)i'm also very much hoping to see a new patience G/G shoot soooooooooooon.
      The samey stuff lie's elsewhere,but we won't go into it.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
        I really couldn't agree less,melita as been around a while but her first G/G has come on today and i absolutely love her in it,and want to see a lot more of her in girl/girl video's also the same with melinda,melinda as been around but her G/G hasn't come on yet,and chloe as well (the one's laktor rightly mentioned)i'm also very much hoping to see a new patience G/G shoot soooooooooooon.
        The samey stuff lie's elsewhere,but we won't go into it.
        Maybe it's just that the newer girl's GG's are very slow in coming up, with the "established stars" being scheduled one after the other.

Comment

"Fresh Faces in All Places"

Might be a good time to release a couple more of Cleo's "efforts", etc.!

The material online lately has been delicious as ever. I just hope Abby will continue her slightly "unusual" task to keep the thing flowing with a moderate turnover of fresh faces in all places!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
            Might be a good time to release a couple more of Cleo's "efforts", etc.!
            The material online lately has been delicious as ever. I just hope Abby will continue her slightly "unusual" task to keep the thing flowing with a moderate turnover of fresh faces in all places!
            I agree on both counts!

I think the new/established mix is pretty good. Most of the models we see throughout the weeks are new girls or first reduxes. Most girls don't do T3, so that is probably why we see T3's are more with the girls who tried T3, and liked it!

Mo' Cleo please!

Comment

Jamie-lee as been in a lot now,but all her video's have a chemistry with the other model so,more jamie-lee i say

Comment

hmm...I dont quite get what rob's trying to get at in his first post. But I'd think after doing my 5th tier 3 today i'd say that i'm one of the models you'll soon get tired of seeing.I heard a rumour that there may be some new t3 models coming through, not sure when or who though. but we've seen heaps of new solo models so I'm sure there will be some variety coming soon. the natural progression is solo->IM/DIM->tier3 so you'll probably see some variety throughout your fav types of shoot.

hopefully i wont be too over experienced to play with some of the new models and ease them into the tier 3 experience.

Comment

5 ? ohh cleo,I can't wait
                  the new upcoming,one has to be hillary,after seeing the DIM she did.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                    hmm...I dont quite get what rob's trying to get at in his first post. But I'd think after doing my 5th tier 3 today i'd say that i'm one of the models you'll soon get tired of seeing.I heard a rumour that there may be some new t3 models coming through, not sure when or who though. but we've seen heaps of new solo models so I'm sure there will be some variety coming soon. the natural progression is solo->IM/DIM->tier3 so you'll probably see some variety throughout your fav types of shoot.

hopefully i wont be too over experienced to play with some of the new models and ease them into the tier 3 experience.
                    ... Ahh sweet Cleo! I'm not "tired" of seeing any of these wonderful creatures. I love 'em all and they even get "better with age" (or is it experience??).

I just was thinking they might be, maybe just a little bit, mixing and remixing among a somewhat fixed "cast of characters" and I know Abby always tries to keep things flowing with some fresh faces added to the mix. Shouldn't equate to losing anyone, either.

As for you, Ms. Cleo, , I certainly hope you have been enjoying your work! You are, apparently, getting plenty!

Abby must think highly of you as do we all. We've all warmed up to you and Abby knows how to tease us with anticipation. Please tell her the crowds are getting restless!

Comment

I'd think after doing my 5th tier 3 today i'd say that i'm one of the models you'll soon get tired of seeing...
                      5! I can't wait. Not a chance of getting tired of you!

Comment

But I'd think after doing my 5th tier 3 today i'd say that i'm one of the models you'll soon get tired of seeing.
                        True that it's a possibility but false that it will happen in your case. For me anyway. And we haven't even seen one yet.

Comment

Well you guys won't get sick of seeing me... I only did 2 GG shoots despite my enthusiasm... So the latest redux I did was the last shoot I'll ever do... at least I finished with a bang (no pun intended, or was it?)...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                            5 ? ohh cleo,I can't wait
                            the new upcoming,one has to be hillary,after seeing the DIM she did.
                            I definitely hope that if one of the new aand upcoming models IS Hillary, that I get to do more than 5 t3's...I'm not holding my hopes up, obviously they dont want saturation of the one model...and if Fotina was my last t3, It would be a great place to finish.

I'm hoping I'll get a tier 1 as well, then I'll have the tier trifecter!!

I think you'll find the "clique-ish-ness" will go away soon, I've seen soooo many new models in solos, so hopefully they'll be moving onto IM's and they will quite nicely dilute the number of "regulars" you're seeing in shoots. December is always big for new models, so from then on, there will be more different models in differnt shoots. This is what I think will happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                              Well you guys won't get sick of seeing me... I only did 2 GG shoots despite my enthusiasm... So the latest redux I did was the last shoot I'll ever do... at least I finished with a bang (no pun intended, or was it?)...

Luv Melinda
                              That is one thing I did not understand. It looked like all eyes were mostly toward models going to LV lately, like promotion or something.

When you say it was your last one, is it because once you start teaching you'll never be available again, if so it's a shame and our lost.

Comment

Luv Melinda
                                save your bangs for Mr Mel

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                  It looked like all eyes were mostly toward models going to LV lately, like promotion or something.
                                  I dunno if it has anything to do with vegas, I'm not going to vegas, and only 2 of the models I've done t3's with are going to vegas. Obviously they're doing ALOT of work with the vegas girls atm, but I don't think it's their main focus. Of course we'll be seeing alot of the Vegas girls because they'll be the face of AW at the expo thing...it wouldnt make sense if they were the models you've seen very little of.

Comment

Cleo as far as I know we didn't see any of your work yet, right?

Comment

No, the same as we havent seen melinda's. which is what you were referring to? It wasn't the shoots that are being shown, but the shoots being shot that you were discussing?

Comment

Wow this is all confusing I guess I'm a little lost here, which shouldn't surprise you.

Comment

hey y'all. just to add my two cents worth. i agre wit idea with everyone in this thread. The staff really appreciate ideas and stuff. I mean some of the ideas are a little far fetched for what we can do but as for mixing the models around with the tier 3's. I've done 5 with only 1 being shown and one coming up. i think they do a whole lot with a model then over the next few months they get shown, so it night seem a bit too much of one model but its just that if a model does really really well in her shoots, AW would be insane not to shoot more of her, especially if that model is ME.!!!LOL!!!!
                                          in my shoot i really tey to bring something new to everyone of them coz i said to the camera ladies that i dont want my members bored of the whole g/g thing. it can be the same stuff and i dont want it to be, its so hard to be different but as i said we, satff and models really appreciate ideas. i've had a few but apparently they've been done-like a tier3 in a shower or pool, or in a car or on a car bonnet/roof, we wanna do one on top of a roof of a house. What else, im still up for the old style shoot that anneke also suggested with the curly hair and god forbid make up and garter stockings and corsets and stuff, that would be awesome,
                                          anyways i hope i helped with understanding why there seems to be the same models over a certain time. anyway thats me for now.
                                          cheers
                                          Fotzy Fotina

Comment

I dunno if it has anything to do with vegas, I'm not going to vegas, and only 2 of the models I've done t3's with are going to vegas. Obviously they're doing ALOT of work with the vegas girls atm, but I don't think it's their main focus. Of course we'll be seeing alot of the Vegas girls because they'll be the face of AW at the expo thing...it wouldnt make sense if they were the models you've seen very little of.
                                            ... What you point out there, Cleo, sounds like Abby's effort to do just what, in the nicest possible way, I was hoping. She's stocking up on some shoots with newer models to be released slowly, so as to promote a gradual rollover to a newer generation of models. In the "real world', models probably need to come and go a bit faster than would make sense for the site. If she released your vids as fast as you made them, it would be nearly "wall-to-wall" Cleo! () But the site works better if models are seen not quite so frequently. So that explains that!

Abby's had a bit of experience at this, I hear!

Melinda, I'm sorry you haven't had more GGs. Who knows? We have all enjoyed all you've done here and hope you can and will hang around. Sometimes, "things happen for a reason" so try to relax, keep in touch with us, and see where things go in the next couple of years.

Rob
                                            Last edited by FloridaRob; 20 December 2007, 09:57 AM. Reason: Rearranged first sentence for clarity.

Comment

Interesting...

I think the forums and AW-Today pictures might be influencing the picture here. You're seeing two timelines, one as actually shot and two the scheduled releases (and behind-the-scenes piccies).

I can see where you're coming from but when I looked up the g/g shoots released on the site lately it just doesn't match Shoots of one model will always be done fairly quick over several days (esp. ggt3 since those have a 'window' after testing). Sahara for example did a LOT of shoots in a short time she said, not that she was complaining btw It makes sense to space those shoots out over the schedule.

There are of course shoots we know have been done and we want to see, but that's the disadvantage of reading behind-the-scenes stuff I doubt I would ever get sick of seeing any of the models in a shoot (no need to worry Cleo or Melinda!). I like Fotina's attitude to make every shoot somewhat different (the tier3 in an empty bath was Ava/Liandra I think btw).

Speaking of reduxing stars, I'm still waiting for a Susie/Harriet tier3 shoot
                                              (to be shot, just to clarify, hehe)

Comment

Well you guys won't get sick of seeing me... I only did 2 GG shoots despite my enthusiasm... So the latest redux I did was the last shoot I'll ever do...
                                                Luv Melinda

Comment

In the "real world', models probably need to come and go a bit faster than would make sense for the site. If she released your vids as fast as you made them, it would be nearly "wall-to-wall"...
                                                  Exactly! If all of my content was released as it was made it would be all gone by now, I shot most of my sets for AW within quite a small period of time.

It's good to pace things out a little

Comment

Reduxing some stars and shy ones from a couple of years ago, would also be wonderful although, surely not easy.
                                                    Violet Y, Portia, Hermione E and Evangeline in the space of two weeks! Wonderful indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Horndog15 View Post
                                                      I know HD, I feel your pain... dem's da breaks...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                                        That is one thing I did not understand. It looked like all eyes were mostly toward models going to LV lately, like promotion or something.
                                                        I noticed the same several weeks ago. I think that there definitely has been an emphasis towards the models for the Las Vegas trip. This is not necessarily a bad thing, 2008 will start off with one hell of a bang with a Chloe/Sue-Ann GGT3. I think that a Sue-Ann/Anneke T3 was originally scheduled for this weekend and there is a Chloe/Anneke T3 to come. Chloe has described this one as the best shag she has ever had.

One the one hand, girls like Chloe, Sue-Ann, Anneke and Marigold have helped in the success of this site but they can't be featured every week. The "hit and run" girls will always be a feature of the site. Some have made little impact with me but it can be frustrating when someone I really like only appears for one shoot.

No girl has surprised me more this year than Lacey. She starts off in her first video stood in a park, wearing a white top and long blue skirt, looking very nervous and unsure of herself. She seemed to actually gain in confidence when she takes her clothes off and fingers herself in what looks like a public park. After her first shoot she returned to do a DIM and two of my favourite GGT3s this year. Let's hope that there are more girls like Lacey on AW in 2008.

Comment

It wasn't the shoots that are being shown, but the shoots being shot that you were discussing?
                                                          Are you referring to the shots in the shoot that has already been shot and shown or the shots in the shoot that has been shot but not shown? And what is shown in the shots in the shoot that has not been shown? Have we been shown any of the shots from the shoot that has not yet been shown? Shoot, now I'm confused!

Comment

Haw Haw. Nicely said.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X