backstage videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

backstage videos

Can you even shoot not only pictures but also videos backstage?

Hey there,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the boards.

Actually, we shoot plenty of backstage footage with a lot of our Tier 3 Girl-Girl shoots, especially the ones that go to DVD. You should check out the Chloe B and Marigold feature "Girls Down Under" for some hilarious behind-the-scenes magic!

Also coming up in a few other Tier 3s will be backstage footage...keep your eyes peeled!

s

Comment

There are a couple of backstage vids; Bellydance backstage, Limo Girls backstage and of course the Yoga Girls backstage/warmup (includes Susie raving about the dolly;-)

Some dvds include backstage stuff as well, just saw the Girls Go Hardcore DVD which had such an extra on it.

Comment

Hello you,
        Thanks for the tips concerns backstage videos.
        18g

Comment

I'd like to a backstage vid of a ggt3 stills-shoot. I know how other comps do it but have the impression you don't do hold-still-aim-shoot-continue type of shooting but more shoot-everything-that-moves-and-sort-it-out-later ??

A backstage vid about the Sue-Ann/Em shoot would be neat, 'cos I wondering if they were as chatty during stills already? For some reason I can imagine the photographer having to work rather hard during that shoot

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X