Nude Rock Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude Rock Band

What about making some videos of girls who can play instruments and make a rock band (a drummer, a bass player, two guitar players). Are there any girls who play any of these instruments? All naked.
    Thanks!

good idea, i think - aren`t there girls?
    18g

Comment

Think I may have found the drummer! Take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberomega View Post
        Think I may have found the drummer! Take a look.
        That clip represents everything that AW abhors!

L

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post

L
          Nice boobs though.....

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
            Nice boobs though.....

Drumming makes them wobble.

L

Comment

I vote for Cindy Blackman, Lenny Kravitz's drummer. I saw her at Zanzibar Blue in Philly a couple of years ago. She's an awesome drummer, fastest I've seen. She's also HOT, with those strong shapely legs. Wouldn't mind seeing her do some nude drumming.

Do you think Cleo drums? Just a beat or two?

Comment

L
                Clips on naked girl instrumentals are hard to come by! The only other clips I could find are of a band called Rock Bitch, they're a bit more hard core. Fer instance they fist and piss on each other on stage. Kinda intense, went with the softer option.

Comment

Fer instance they fist and piss on each other on stage.
                  Do you have a link, just curious you understand...

L

Comment

WARNINGS:
                    - Hard core with men behind the women!
                    - Not safe for work, family, or your mental health!
                    - Pixellation!

Now that I warned you, are you interested in some nude female drummers?

For those of you with access to Usenet, in a Dutch group called a.b.nl there was a 44 minute video posted a little over 2 months ago of a Rockbitch documentary. In Dutch. Interviews, some concert footage, a lot of plain old nudity, nothing hardcore.

Comment

I started a half-arsed (private) list for an AW band a few months ago - in fact it was more quarter-arsed as I never got round to adding more than a few girls - as I though this would be a good idea i.e. pics of models playing instruments - preferably naked. Possibly someone else had a similar idea and there's a list of existing shots somewhere on the site.

In the meantime - here are your AW drummers!

Comment

Do you have a link, just curious you understand...

L
                        I could stick a link up, but I'm not sure what the powers that be would think as there is fisting in the clip and I think that's a no-no in Oz. If you do use usenet lemme know and I can upload it to an on-topic group of your choice.

All the best.

Comment

I could stick a link up, but I'm not sure what the powers that be would think as there is fisting in the clip and I think that's a no-no in Oz. If you do use usenet lemme know and I can upload it to an on-topic group of your choice.

All the best.
                          <Ahem> How about alt.binaries.erotica.fisting? Makes sense. Mostly spam. Not a big group.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                            <Ahem> How about alt.binaries.erotica.fisting? Makes sense. Mostly spam. Not a big group.
                            Is there really such a Usenet thread?

I must lead a very sheltered life.

Save me from my vanilla existence and show me the video.

L

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                              Posting it there now, enjoy.

Comment

Posting it there now, enjoy.
                                WOW! Look, I got my name in the newsgroups!

(Abby would laugh at that statement. Back from 2001 to 2004 I used to post AW content to the newsgroups using the name Arsby.)

And CyberOmega's right, there's some fisting right around the 33rd minute. One finger, two fingers, three fingers, all of them! (My picture is of 2-finger insertion, haven't got to the fisting yet.)

Let's hear it for CyberO!

P.S. Got a new modem and upgraded my service. Look how fast the download worked! 1.23 MBPS! Took about 6 minutes to download 354 MB!
                                Attached Files

Comment

All this fascination with female drummers. Interesting.

In all honesty, you can teach anyone to drum. I used to do it, years ago. People think it's about keeping time, but it's not exactly that. You don't need to keep absolute time. (I only met one guy who could, and it was bizzare, kind of like the one girl I knew with perfect pitch. It's almost inhuman.) You only need to keep the same time as the people you're playing with, or, more realistically (since you set the rhythm), they need to keep in time with you.

Learning to play drums well enough for an AW video is easily within any of the girls' ability, I think. Those stringed instrument thingies are much harder. (I know a bit of bass, but never did get the guitar figured out. Couldn't find the black keys.)

Comment

What did Rock Bitch with abbywinters to do? I love abbywinters because of the sensitive and gentle lesbian girlsex, not these brutal men hardness of butch type and hellcat. how yucky!

Comment

Originally posted by 18girl View Post
                                      What did Rock Bitch with abbywinters to do? I love abbywinters because of the sensitive and gentle lesbian girlsex, not these brutal men hardness of butch type and hellcat. how yucky!
                                      That's why I had trepidation about posting it here. It seems we agree.

All the best!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X