Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Tali

Hiya

We shot a few models at their own houses yesterday, and one of them was Tali. And in' she nice?

a

yes, and a picture might help...

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/861.jpg

Comment

Very Sweet!

Yes, she looks great. I don't need the vibe in the picture, personally, but I like her look.

The AW team is doing a great job finding models. Keep it up...

Hugs for everyone,

SJ

Comment

Very Nice!
        Yes, she looks great. I do need the vibe in the picture, personally.
        I like watching girls play with thier toys.
        I want to start a toy drive and get more toys to abby and her lovely models.
        I just want to do my part!
        ratty

Comment

I have just seen the thumbs of Tali's pic set and they look great.
          However it seems to me there might be a few missing from the beginning of the set
          You haven't edited too hard have you Abby?

Comment

Nope, well, maybe. Ppl keep bitching about how they are being ripped off by me taking pics of the same thing over and over again (DUH!!), and they are getting to me, so now it's hard and fast content.

Turns out, the new DB we are developing will have little pointers on sets like that, so these ppl can read about it, and make the decision.

a

Comment

I sympathize, Abby. On a more positive note, Tali's set is super. Very pretty. It's also immediately obvious that this set benefits greatly, in terms of sharpness and clarity of detail, from a higher QF setting.

Thanks!

Comment

Tali looks great. Both physically, herself, and because of the soft natural lighting. Very enticing poses too - nice spreads.

Comment

It's about time we've had some hard insertion shots. Those closeups were incredible!
                  What a beautiful set! What a beautiful girl. This is a great week, Abby.

Comment

tali's got what it takes to make me melt

Comment

Tali is a classic beauty. She should model for a painter. Lots or rich expression.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X