Public lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public lists

Yoday I've been browsing through the public lists and comes page 50 and this is what I get.

Click image for larger version

Name:	public lists.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	658575

I tried to replicate the error and could not. When I went to the public lists page, I was told that there were only 37 pages ("1774 lists on 37 pages"). Perhaps you were trying to access a page that doesn't exist. When you saw the error, did it take place at the spot where the first thumbnail image would have appeared?

Here's the section I was viewing:

Comment

Actually Spork there are 74 pages on the public lists and here is what I get on page 50 .

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
        Actually Spork there are 74 pages on the public lists and here is what I get on page 50 .
        That page appears to me as page 25. I assume that your setting for "List items per page" is different from mine (mine is set on "default").

However, I do see the error now, so I can confirm that there is a problem.

Comment

Since everything is ok after that I think that specific list has a problem somehow? Told Willow about it, he'll fix it

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X