Compliment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compliment

I just love this site. Great content, real and exciting.
    Greetings,

Sparks

Welcome to the boards Sparks 79

yes this is a great site

Comment

Not just a great site. This is the BEST site! You ain't seen nothing yet, Sparks!

Comment

Welcome,

and thanks!

L

Comment

welcome sparks, hope to see you posting more on the site

Comment

Well, because you insisted (and thx for the warm welcome)

I really like this place, content is better than i even thought. I already downloaded alot of IM'' s and double IM's. I think they rock, it is great to see a woman have an orgasm. Just wonderful. Anyway, i have a lot to explore

Greets,

Sparks
            Last edited by Sparks79; 9 January 2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I'm only a new model (my pics aren't even up yet!) and looking through this site just today I already LOVE it. The girls are so much fun!

Comment

We are seeing AW.com at the top of its form. With the extra daily redux, there hasn't been an off day in the last week or so. I hope the 3 shoot pattern is permanent. Having at least one expericienced model a day really works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonnus88 View Post
                  I hope the 3 shoot pattern is permanent. Having at least one expericienced model a day really works for me.
                  I don't think it will stay, it's only a promotion for the girls in Vegas but enjoy it while it last.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X