X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary

Dear AW Team,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Just think about how far you've come in only two years! We members here are RAVING FANS! I love the women that you've found to grace my screen, and I think the whole team does a graet job putting it all together for us on a great site that is easy to use.

So THANK YOU! I love being a member, and I'm not going anywhere. I think you're the best site on the web.

Hugs for everyone, special kiss for Cass...

SlipJig

i echo slip's sentiment. the aw-4 only keeps getting better; yay team!

personally, it hasnt been the number of models that's done it for me, but the in seeing the quality of what i'm here for. the camera skills continue to be clearly exceptional and many of the models r first rate droolable babes. i hope u'll carry back to them u've a member who greatly appreciates the extents to which they go to please their viewing public.

heartfelt thanks all the way around.

Comment

Oops! scratch the word "the" after "but", lol....nice proof-reading, ashleigh K

Comment

Just adding my best wishes, I hope the team is exhilarated with their
        past performances as they've been exceptional. All the best in the future, to the AW team, and happy 2nd aniversary,

lots of love, and gratitude,

Swanny.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X