Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's SO Ming!

well, ok

she's so pretty (all typed out with one hand <<<<read into it, lol)

send her here, i'll make her a doctor, img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif.....a little thai-american humor hehe.....nevermind img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

but god, she has the looks, probably the mind as well...does she know i'm bi? could she know i want her? for her mind, of course *coughcough*

could she know that?

(in the background the song "Sunday Morning" plays lightly by Spanky and the Gang)

I thought I was the only one who knew about Spanky.
    That's great music, and now Sunday Morning is playing in my head!
    Thanks Ash, for the blast from the past...

Tell me, what is "Ming", and who are you talking about?

Love and Hugs,

SJ

ps - out of town till Sunday - see you on the boards next week...

Comment

[whispers]

can u hear my spirit soaring?

can u hear me being dead?

in the background death's a-roaring, and the devil's being fed.

fear the mystery of forever? chugga chugga, never never. i'm no longer here, u see, people watching over me....

cadence settles, absence nettles and the vacant stares of many good and plenty rest assured are the people being heard, o'er my body in this casket, let's straight forward always ask it, are u seeing? are u hearing? are u feeling now? u ask it.

tempest wanes o'er boring planes while i drivvel rhyming verse, and in my hearse lives only memories of days of yesteryore, of yesteryore. such a sore and lonely life, ever meating abject strife. will u e'er remember come this next year's late september that i existed in the fisted throes of hollow saddened prose?

i don't think so, favored friends, for all our lives must ever end, and in the end are memories, just simply memories to please. dont look for miracles, u wont find them here u fools; so evasive are they always in the pause of live hereafter.

-ashleigh marie milliman-

Comment

ur welcome, mister slipjig....my gramps touts the big bands...dad rocks to the 60's. either way, music soothes the soul.

have a great out-of-town

while i go on a on a journey of my own

Comment

Hi Ash,

Still don't get the "Ming" thing. I can only think of "Mind Dynasty".

Also, never found out who you were talking about...

[sigh]

Sj

Comment

whoops.
            I meant "MING Dynasty"
            sj

Comment

> Also, never found out who you were talking about...

http://www.abbywinters.com/samples/mingsample.jpg

Comment

Hey, Ash!

"...ever meating abject strife."

?????

So here I am, gaping at Abby's work and strifing my abject meat...

Comment

I really liked the set of Ming's pictures which was posted this week. She has a lovely smile and a great body. And I for one love the pubic profile shot, it's right up there with the hollow-at-the-top-of-the-thigh thing. I always like your closeups of pubic hair, Abby, I think they're becoming a feature of your work. Some of the closeups of Inge were brilliant and there have been lots of others too.

And I'm a bit surprised that none of the eagle-eyed board regulars have mentioned anything so far about Ming's two-tone knickers. I liked it that you left that in.

Trapnel

Comment

Hey Trappy

Yah, that's the result of period blood, many times washed and bleached. Sorry, but it's true.

a

Comment

Abby

Yes, I realised that's what it was and that's fine. Actually, I liked it. It's one of the things which adds realism and intimacy to the pictures, which very few photographers manage. That's what makes your pictures special.

Trappy

Comment

Can you believe I only just found Ming on the boards. This whole time I really thought, because this thread is entitled "She's so Ming", that it was about Models that are hot. 'Ming' to me meaning SHAaa-Winnnnggg!

But just now, I found beautiful little Ming with her colourful little tattoo on her hip. She's very beautiful. I wasn't here when Abby shot her and (tutt tutt), I never looked becuase I guessed she would have popped up in the Models threads with a pic.

I'm pleased I found her. She's pwiddy!

Love Cassy

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X