tampons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tampons?

I think is is sexy hot to see a tampon string hanging out or tucked into a vagina. Any thoughts on posting such? Also, I've seen fingers, vibes, dildos, dicks etc being inserted into various vaginas.. why not a tampon insertion?

First of all welcome to the boards jbach58. About tampons, well maybe you should check this "deciations" shoot of
    Carmella . It's probably what you're looking for. And you should check this thread also where you'll find comments about it. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

For some unknown (and historical reasons e.g. the red tent) we still do not embrace the wonders of the female cycle. So much for opening up our minds.

jbach58, you are a modernist so keep pushing ahead and perhaps we can unlock some doors.

Comment

It would really give me extra thrill and awe to watch a slow insertion of a tampon and the removal of a redded ( i dont want to call it soiled) tampon.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X