Stripping Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stripping Games

Like many i suspect, stripping games form quite a large portion of my sexual fantasies. I would love to see the girls play a game of cards or whatever and lose articles of clothing. The problem with recreating this, is that the models don't mind stripping, and it would be crass to see them pretending.

I think maybe a forfeit for the girl who gets naked, though of course not too bad. Maybe if she is shy to pee in front of everyone, she should do that, or if she likes her pubic hair, she should shave. It would have to be something a bit embarrassing but not so bad.

So here is my question: what would be a reasoanble, acceptable but unpleasant forfiet to keep the girls playing a stripping game concentrated on keeping their clothes on?

I don't like the idea of having a model do something on camera that she'd find embarrassing, but I do like the idea of stripping games.
    We've already had strip Twister, I think a multi-girl version of that would be great. (Instead of "yer out!", "take it off!").

I was thinking of a strip poker game where after a girl removed a piece of clothing the other girls would pick cards and the girl with a high card had to kiss the girl who lost in an area she had just uncovered. The girls don't have to go to T3; if she doesn't want to kiss the stripping girl's thighs she can give her a big wet kiss on the mouth instead!

I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Originally posted by phonebook View Post
      Like many i suspect, stripping games form quite a large portion of my sexual fantasies. I would love to see the girls play a game of cards or whatever and lose articles of clothing. The problem with recreating this, is that the models don't mind stripping, and it would be crass to see them pretending.

I think maybe a forfeit for the girl who gets naked, though of course not too bad. Maybe if she is shy to pee in front of everyone, she should do that, or if she likes her pubic hair, she should shave. It would have to be something a bit embarrassing but not so bad.

So here is my question: what would be a reasoanble, acceptable but unpleasant forfiet to keep the girls playing a stripping game concentrated on keeping their clothes on?

Visit Me?

Comment

Very good idea!
        Strip Poker and Nude Twister. I hope the staffs hear us.

Comment

Twister. Two girls. Fun!

Comment

the strip twister game worked really well because the point of the twister is to both not go down, and to get as close as possible to the other player. The stripping enhances the play. In each round, even though the girls don't have a problem with undressing, they still want to win. A game we used to play as teenagers where you have to pass an orange down a line of people without using your hands or mouth (you park it under your chin and the next person has to squueze it under their chin- the orange rolls everywhere and you do a lot of body rubbing) would also be great with a stripping element.

strip poker or some other non contact game is different in concept. Yes its played by people with a bit of an exhibitionist streek, but the the players play it because they want to see some or all of the others undress. Part of the eroticism of strip poker is that in their desire to see the others strip, the losing player ends up showing their wares to everyone else. Unless the players take part in an orgy afterwards, at least one of the players in strip poker wins, they dont have to bear it all.

perhaps my initial ideas for forfiets were a bit strong, but I do think a game of strip poker on abby winters should have winners and losers and the cost for the losers should be a little more than stripping, after all, they show us their bodies anyway, and lovely bodies they have.

perhaps there could be a prize for the winner(s) - maybe cash put up by members like in the dildo drive, or the losers have to do some chores for the winners- cook and serve a nice meal or do the laundry and ironing. Nothing unpleasant but a bit of a drag.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X