Cass's hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cass's hair

Cass had a day off yesterday, so it was a bit quieter without her talking to the prospective models on the phone.

She has just strided in today and - her hair! It's.... DIFFERENT!!!

I'm speechless.

Looks pretty good, though!

If you're speechless it must be really different.

What about a quick head and shoulders shot to draw some feedback from the board regulars?

That's if Cass doesn't mind, of course . . .

Trapnel

Comment

...and we haven't seen pictures - why???
      SJ

Comment

Because she's busy right now on location.

Patience is a virtue. Not to mention she may not be too eager to show her hair just yet, she's still in shock over it. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

I'm not quite sure about my hair guys. One of my good friends is hair dresser and asked to use me as a model for her exam. It's pretty freaky. I look like I'm from California in the 80's or something.
          Abby took a picture. Hopefully she'll burn it!
          I'm going back to normal on Monday I think

Love Cass

Comment

Here's a pic of Cass with our newest model, Megan (another of Cass's pals, coincidentally)... and cass's new haircut/clour thing.

a
            img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/your_image.gif

Comment

hm, ooops.

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/880.jpg

Comment

Cass

Wow, it is different. You don't look like you, somehow. It's a cute colour, though. I think California 80s suits you.

Megan is nice as well. What a lovely, big clitoris! Hope she's posing for closeups!

Trapnel

Comment

cass...
                  i think ur hairdresser friend did perfect in the cut/color, but it doesnt suit ur face....meg ryan's maybe, but it's not "u" but vielen dank for the pic...xoxox

Comment

I think that Cass would look nice in a pageboy.

Looking down on Megan makes me think of diving.

Comment

Cute, Cass. Did you dye your pubic hair, too? It's always nice when the carpet matches the drapes...
                      img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif
                      SJ

Comment

Hey Cass
                        I think I liked your hair natural... but I still love ya
                        I don't want to be rude... but can we get a pic of cass posing like that on the couch?
                        I think that would be lovely!
                        RR

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/882.jpg

Comment

I rang the hairdressers today to book an appointment to go BLACK. I don't mean a proceedure that is the opposite of what Michael Jackson has done. No sillies, I mean my hair.
                            However, I couldn't speak to her as she was with a client in her salon, so I thought, before I go and book it all in and stuff, I'd get a second opinion (everyone's except Abby's that is. She doesn't like it).

Any ideas? I could put a bright colour through or get perm and pretend I'm Marilyn Monroe (sure Cass).

Anyway, you're my beloveds and I respect you're almighty opiniion so ....let me have it baby!
                            Love Cassy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Nu-night kiddies,

Have a brilliant weekend
                              See you on Monday
                              Love Cass xxx

Comment

Hi Cass,

Well, I like the new look, and I'd probably like black, too.

You're damn cute - and that's the fact.

When can we see you naked? Or have you retired from modelling?

Big Kisses

SJ

Comment

SJ:

lol @ "It's always nice when the carpet matches the drapes..."

i dont get into my email often, but when i do, i'm never non-plussed at what's in there; ur usually part of the reason i'm not, lol.

Comment

Ash, I'm here to please!
                                    Sj

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X