Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacqueline

Hi Guys

Glad you're like the new models, here's another one. Jacqueline.

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/89.jpg

The best yet Abby, an absolute must-have. What a great smile.

Comment

100 terrific pictures and Jacqueline is gorgeous!! Abby, your SPOILING us (me, anyway, and I'm serious) for ANY other sites! How soon can I sign up for a second year? (Well, I may be kidding about that...)

Comment

I seem to recall that the final episode of Big Brother was playing during that shoot, so we interrupted it while we watched TV.

In any case, that was one of my favourite shoots in Adelaide - Jacqueline was very sweet.

Comment

I agree Timidly, the set of Jacqueline's photos is great, and the Friday update has moved us forward to very revealing poses more quickly than I've become accustomed to. I'm very pleased with that! Moreover, the recent updates of Danny and Katie were terrific! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/smile.gif I have already decided too that if the price remains reasonable, I will also sign up for another year. It's the only site I belong to or would consider signing up for that extended period of time. Job well done Abby, Videoman, Suzie and whoever else is involved with this endeavor. Keep up the excellent work!
          Ruffie

Comment

Thanks Ruffie. Comments like that make it all worthwhile! I only hope you like the Gold section as much.

a

Comment

Really nice pictures of a pretty lady!.....I especially like the 'natural'look down below too ;0)

Cap'n.

Comment

who's the girl in the last picture? i'd love to see more of her, although jacqueline was rather nice img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

That's Susie. She's Abby's assistant sometimes, and she's got her own set here from over a year ago - but she's also done a new set with her looking slimmer and funkier, which will be available soon in the new Gold section - so look out for it!

Comment

hell, she's so cute :-) how could I have missed her??? :-)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X