Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help (resubscribed using another name, can't access my old lists)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help (resubscribed using another name, can't access my old lists)

I did a dumb thing. I renewed my membership using the ordinary site for joining. I didn't notice the e-mmail you sent until later. So, because lpadge was 'already taken' I added an 's'. Dumb! Now I am registered as lpadges which shuts me out of my stuff. What can I do? What can you do? Should I cancel and do it again?

You mean you have lost your lists?

Check them now I think you are sorted...

L

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, Lesley. Yeah, that was the problem...no access to my lists. I guess from now on I am 'lpadges'. Live and learn!

Comment

lpadge Go here:

and email support please, 'private' matters to discuss...

L

Comment

Originally posted by lpadge View Post
          Thanks, Lesley. Yeah, that was the problem...no access to my lists. I guess from now on I am 'lpadges'. Live and learn!
          Hehe. Been there, done that. Now I'm audun26 . But started with 25, so lets hope ther will be no 27 . And thanks to Lesley who solved the problem immidiately. Phuu, afraid all my lists was lost. But, back in Heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by lpadge View Post
            I did a dumb thing. I renewed my membership using the ordinary site for joining. I didn't notice the e-mmail you sent until later. So, because lpadge was 'already taken' I added an 's'. Dumb! Now I am registered as lpadges which shuts me out of my stuff. What can I do? What can you do? Should I cancel and do it again?
            Same happened to me. I adopted the name of 'doinel1' for the site at renewal in February, 'cos the original 'doinel' was said to be already taken (I doubt about it though). Since then I can't access my lists created under the original login name. Anyone out there for help, please?

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
              Same happened to me. I adopted the name of 'doinel1' for the site at renewal in February, 'cos the original 'doinel' was said to be already taken (I doubt about it though). Since then I can't access my lists created under the original login name. Anyone out there for help, please?

doinel
              Please contact support using the Feedback form, specify your current subscriber name (on the site) and your old name. Staff can fix this I think.

A renewal should let you keep your name, just extend your current sub. Are you sure you did in fact do a renewal and not a NEW sub instead??

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                A renewal should let you keep your name, just extend your current sub. Are you sure you did in fact do a renewal and not a NEW sub instead??
                I always subscribe for a 6 months gold access and the last one ended on 10th February. Within a few hours I rejoined. I suppose it's a new sub, but I experienced the same procedure many times before without having to change my login name.

doinel

Comment

I always subscribe for a 6 months gold access and the last one ended on 10th February. Within a few hours I rejoined. I suppose it's a new sub, but I experienced the same procedure many times before without having to change my login name.

doinel
                  Did you use the email you get when your sub ended?

Any reason don't use automatic-rebilling btw? Much easier (and yes you can cancel those if and when you want)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    Did you use the email you get when your sub ended?
                    Yes, I went to the link they offered for a cheaper re-sub.

Originally posted by Frans
                    Any reason don't use automatic-rebilling btw? Much easier (and yes you can cancel those if and when you want)
                    No specific reason, only that I have an aversion to automatic activities dealing with my money.

doinel

Comment

Yes, I went to the link they offered for a cheaper re-sub.
                      Weird, best mention that too in your message on the feedback-form since that is supposed to work.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X