Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dionysian Archives (darchives.com)

Hiya

This is where you can have your say on the new darchives page, or Dionysian Archives the site itself.

Go sick.

a

If there's another site that can rival the quality of aw's models, locations, and photography it's probably darchives, so it's a shame the credit system makes things prohibitively expensive for someone like me who'd want to see more than a handful of their sets.

Both sites apparently share a very similar girl-next-door ethos, although darchives don't go in for all the extras that make this place so cosy. But can I ask what you (Abby and gang) think darchives and aw do differently in terms of the style of photography, poses, etc? Their stuff is a little harder for one thing.

BTW, Charlie fans may be interested to know there's some great (although a little smaller than we're used to) pics of her on their subscription archive site.

http://www.dattic.com/charlie.htm

Comment

Their stuff is a little harder for one thing.

Must have changed since I tried a sub about a year ago. I was disappointed because the sets were very short and generally just a strip to nudity, and not much else. Sometimes I'd see a nice spread shot, other times not. Catch as catch can.
      The quality of the photography is definitely up there with Abby's, and the personality of models comes through better than most (although they wear too much makeup for my taste). Worth a shot for those of you who like strip sequences.

Comment

Yes, it's a very nice site, but the THING THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF is that they discriminate against us modem boys. I want the larger size photos and the connection always hangs before the zips have downloaded. You can't even use Net Vampire because they don't give you a URL download, it's cgi scripted. GRRRRR!!!!

Comment

hi, everyone...

i had the miraculous good fortune to be given (thru the generosity of a very wonderful man) some pics of a girl shown on D.A....the files are daaxd301 thru 368 (no clue her possibly-phoney name). this girl has a hint of fullness to her but is as flat in the tummy as a surfboard, her breasts were stolen off God. her whole overall look SCREAMS ear-piercingly for unshared attention...u want not for food, air, nor drink when ur in front of her photo.

in fact, for hours afterward i was roaming around my apartment mumbling to myself her files names and if not for the tact and presence of mind of my aged uncle slapping the shit outta me to bring me to, i'd never have recovered. anyway, lie aside, if u never see another model, here or elsewhere, see her at least before u die.

abby, if there's ANY way u can get this girl to model for u and pose her as d. a. has done...biting her lower lip, glancing toward what would be crotch-level of those viewing her, all the subtle facial inuendos...then by-GOD! do it, please!!

those glasses, the messy hair, her form, everything totally perfect...she even out-did my number ones here, can u believe it? it may be as arsby said, catch as catch can, but woohoo whatta catch, i swear!!!

Comment

let me be quick to amend the last submission that i'm not promoting the idea their ovreall value comes close to what we have here; it doesnt (not for my taste), rather that particular shoot and girl hit it big for me and i wish it had been here where i have membership than at a place i cant access.

ab, my apologies in advance if my statement touched a tender spot; i wasnt being critical, just needy, lol. even with the files i got from d. a. ur overall quality and value kickass. u always listen to what ur members want and ive seen in most cases u eventually come thru. i'd never take a chance on losing something as good as what ive got here.

mwah!!

Comment

Ok Jus1drun, can you please post some of the pictures you refer to of this achingly adorable wench? I want to see if we can all be sent insane by her vulval charms

Comment

Connoisseur, go to www.darchives.com, click on the "Newest" icon, and Jus is talking about Alexandra, the most recent.

She's very cute, but IMHO, to paraphrase some politician or another, "She's no Megan_A!"

Comment

nor Monica_L *coughcough*

Comment

I'm the only person I know who thinks Clinton had good taste in women when he *ahem* dated her.
                    I like cute plumpers!

Hey, gimme a break, at least I'm consistent.

Comment

By the way, Jus1drun, I noticed you said it was your birthday recently, so a belated Happy Birthday!

Comment

well, johnseas, thank u, that was especially nice img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif ur a total honey for mentioning it and deserve a kiss in return img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX

and btw, ars, girls r allowed to be inconsistent...it's not only a birthright but our duty; a mandate sent down from someone or other, i swear!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Ash.
                          Love and Hugs,
                          Slippy

Comment

And if you want a birthday drink on me, just drop me a line.

Comment

It's been a bit quite at darchives recently; there hasn't been an update to main site or the attic in months. Is everything alright over there?

Comment

Boy, old memories. Just got a hit of nostalgia seeing jus1druns posts again. Wonder how she is.

Timbit

Comment

muggins, I just e'd Gary the webmaster. He's been shooting a lot, but been busy with other stuff and has not updated his site. He reckons he'll be getting on to that in the next few weeks.

a

Comment

Thanks for the info abby, glad to hear that things are OK at darchives. I was a bit disappointed as I got no reply to my enquiries there earlier. There is nothing like a good customer service

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                                      He's been shooting a lot, but been busy with other stuff and has not updated his site.
                                      No update since 19th of August. In my eyes that's the way how to kill a website, especially this kind of website.

I don't mind it 'cos I've never been a member there, I don't like their credit system, but anyway, it's a pity.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                        ... I don't like their credit system, but anyway, it's a pity.
                                        Their "pay per download" credit system is dedicated exactly for sites with no regular updates. So no worry if there is a few weeks not much activity. But sure a pity and you´re right about that this will "kill" any site in this business.

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith
                                          So no worry if there is a few weeks not much activity.
                                          A few weeks? Hey, I was on holidays at that time, and that's long ago for me.

A few weeks! You must be kidding! That's pretty much the same time I'm waiting for my new computer now, so DON'T SAY A FEW WEEKS! Please.

Lxm

Comment

OK my friend, you are right, I´m thinking now..?.... how could I say such stupid things, my mind is still blearily...... - you know

Comment

Chloe B will do that to you.

Tank
                                              "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

Originally posted by timbit
                                                Boy, old memories. Just got a hit of nostalgia seeing jus1druns posts again. Wonder how she is.Timbit
                                                Hi timbit,

I have bumped into those from time to time. There was once when I thought she was back. The post was a year old and I didn't look at the year part of the date carefully.

I emailed her hotmail account a couple of times. They didn't come back, but I got no answers either.

If you are lurking, Hi Jus!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X