Picture of Abby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture of Abby

Maybe everyone already knows, but I’m curious how Abby looks like. Is there a picture of Abby on this site (maybe standing next to another girl in the backstage section?).

It is of course possible that Abby wants to keep her privacy. But if not, can someone point me to a picture of her?

Welcome to the boards, Hendrik.

One of the big secrets of AbbyWinters.com is what Abby looks like. Plenty of us have wondered out loud about it, none of us know.

Maybe she won't show her face because she's so blazingly beautiful we'd never let her hear the end of it. I sort of hope that's the reason.

Comment

I have been curious myself, but I think she is camera shy...
      rr

Comment

I like the site, but I wish you had more shots of the girls from behind. There are usually only a few(if any) per model and I am not sure if that is because of the mode's hangups or the lack of direction. I like nothing better than to see your girls bent over spreading their cheeks to see the business from behind. More, more more!!!

Comment

Hiya Slammer

It's a bit of both, models inhibitions and sometimes my lack of direction. Obviously nude-only models are not up for it, and nor are many of those who are up to do open leg (as opposed to explicit) stuff.

I'll try to be more aware of it in future. There are some good ones coming up, tho.

a

Comment

I agree with slammer 1000%. It can be done very tastefully or with the girl spreading for the world to see. Both are OK with me.
            I don't think you like to compare your site with any other site... and I understand that. you want to do your own thing... but amandagirls and your buddy simon do some great butt shots! and when they do them they do a bunch of them.
            maybe I should change my name to butthead...

Comment

I agree, I love a nice butt shot. But only if I can see the model's face, too. Twist her around so I can see her butt, breasts, and face -- that's my favorite.

I think it's very funny that this thread is called "Picture of Abby: More Butt Shots Please".
              A picture of her face will do. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif

Comment

I believe I have spotted Abby in a set on the site.
                She seems to want to keep her privacy though so I wont mention which one...

Originally posted by Arsby
                [B]Welcome to the boards, Hendrik.

One of the big secrets of AbbyWinters.com is what Abby looks like. Plenty of us have wondered out loud about it, none of us know.

Maybe she won't show her face because she's so blazingly beautiful we'd never let her hear the end of it. I sort of hope that's the reason.

Comment

That would be Abby's little sister Tabby. You would really notice Abby... her beauty has been know to strike men (and interested women) dead on the spot.

Better to keep away from her big brother Crabby.

Comment

Actually Abby is unseeable because she's without form, a ghost.

Don't believe me? See backstage1122.jpg

There's a ghostly blur right where Abs must be standing. All that's visible is her tripod and just a hint of her feet. And like a ghost or possibly vampire, the sun must not shine upon her brow, hence the slavegirl holding a sun-shade over her pale and mysterious self img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Actually that's Elvaar being deliberately mysterious. He asked me to blur him out of every shot he's in. I think I overdid it a bit, though, as you're right, he looks like some kind of thing from the X-Files.

Comment

Yeah, and after you blurred me out I look even worse.

Comment

ROFLMAO!

Comment

So who's the fella in backstage 118, 138, 184, etc?

Comment

ooops, can you please delete your copies of those pics?

a

Comment

Some are me, some are vid-dude, and some are Arsby. He pays us fifty bucks an hour to hold the light meter.

Comment

WHY would *I* pay *YOU* to hold the light meter?

*I* get to hold the light meter!

Still trying to figure out where Abby got a vibrating light meter. Fifty bucks an hour is cheap!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X