Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we want

Dear AW folks

You asked us members what we wanted? Well give us more of the Laundromat type of thing! I have browsed the stills and cannot wait for the video. The concept is great and I just love the way that AW excels at bringing us so many natural, beautiful happy girls to enjoy! This is a deviation of the best kind for the excellent material that we so love, so keep both of these coning please.

Yes Yes Yes

Did I say YES? Super shoot. I absolutely love the GGGGG type shoots and this was one of the most fun.

If I were the building owner I would have insisted that I be present for the shoot (to make sure that all the signs were obeyed don't sit on the machines) I would love to see the video. Maybe someday I will download it, but 600 mb (and I won't do anything less than that for resolution) is a bit much on my FAP'd connection.

Comment

I like the laundromat ideas and other like shots, yet is there any way that the models could be identified? For example, there were so many models in the laundromat series, yet I only could identify a few...It would be great if there could be a list of who is in what picture, in my opinion.

Ksos1963

Comment

Ksos, you may go to the Biography page of the Laundromat Girls and click the Profile tab. There are all girls listed, and they even present a hand written before/after-shoot rave.

doinel

Comment

doinel,

Thank you very much! I will have an evening of listings to look ahead to!

Ksos1963

Comment

hi there !
            i think it would be cool to have some matures women in your sections.

Comment

Originally posted by monerick1 View Post
              hi there !
              i think it would be cool to have some matures women in your sections.
              Hi, Mon!

EVERYBODY here thinks that AW can do a better job of photographing whatever they're interested in than anyone else -- boy/girl, plumpers, older women, strapons, specula, armpits, whatever.

But the site stubbornly insists on remaining focused on naturally pretty young (18-24) women!

Here's the FAQ that answers your question. Doesn't leave much of an opening, does it?

Comment

Okay, I moved the tier3-oral post from this thread to their own thread:

Please continue that discussion over there, thanks.
                Last edited by Frans; 12 March 2008, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X