Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockin' Sam videos

Nice work, VidDude, on Sam's videos.

It was a good choice to make her vids just as wild as she is. A sedate video with soft piano music just wouldn't have done it.

Good job!

Thanks, man. I do try to match up music and style to images. Most are pretty similar to each other only because that's the kind of site we are, but any opportunity to do something different is one I like to leap on when I can.

Comment

I have to confess that this is my least favorite video, and next to my least favorite model. Vidman, I think you did an honorable job of trying to make it interesting. If you hadn't done something different to make it interesting, it would have been really awful.

This isn't a reflection on Elvaar or you, it's the model. The overwhelming feeling about the model's attitude that I got from watching it was, "this sucks, it's really stupid, I don't know what to do, and I just want to get it over with and get fucking paid." Considering how excellent the models have been of late, this was a real cold shower.

Thanks for doing your best with what you had. My feedback, which is typically pretty positive here, is, "NEXT!"

SlipJig

Comment

Actually, Elvaar did nothing on this one, it was me. It was a long while back in Adelaide.

The truth is, this model was one that we thought would be interesting, but as she turned up at both her interview and the shoot somewhat intoxicated by substances unknown, we actually got her in, photographed her, and got her out in less than 30 minutes. It seemed easier.

She called it "easy money", and enjoyed herself. I was disgusted by her unbathed self, her constant scratching, and her coughing.

She was just weird.

Comment

Thanks for the background, Vidman. It certainly makes sense, given the video.

A question, then, "is there ever a time when you just decide to throw the stuff out?" I think Sam should have been thrown out.

Thanks for your work,

SJ

Comment

That's what the Mezz is for. Sometimes Abby regrets shooting a model. She changes her mind according to her mood of the day, though - so on the day we posted Sam's pics, she was in a "there'll be some folk who like her" kind of optimistic mood. And likely she was right.

But she was borderline Mezzanine, it's true. As for her video, I made the Sam vids kind of last minute, as I was fast running out of vids to put online of models already posted (many of the recent models have no video, as for some reason several models have opted out on allowing video taken of them).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X