First Girl-Girl or Dbl-IM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Girl-Girl or Dbl-IM

Would like to see the addition of one or possibly two new categories to the Site Lists that would be a lovely addition (IMO).
    How about a 'debut' style list for First Double-IM and First Girl-Girl (T1-T3) shoots? I find those to be highly sensual and among my fav's here. Esp when some of the more experienced models are paired with the one's who're entering new phases, trying or exploring new ways of interacting together.

Of course, any pairings or sets of models who're both 'virgins' to either the Dbl-IM or Girl-Girl genre would be delightful.

Any of the models who'd care to share or voice their opinions it would be most welcome to hear from you, or the staff for that matter. Naturally, members please do feel free to chime in with your perspectives and views as well.

Problem is that first-shot does not always equal first-released-on-site. For example I think Lacey's first g/g with Katy hasn't been released yet. Other Lacey g/g shoots have been released though, so which is first?

Comment

See you point...hmmmm decisions-decisions. (tosses proverbial coin in the air)

I was suggesting their actual first time doing a'girl-girl' or dbl-IM shoot, not necessarily the first time
      they're paired with other individual models. Know there's always a rub with the scheduling time lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Problem is that first-shot does not always equal first-released-on-site. For example I think Lacey's first g/g with Katy hasn't been released yet. Other Lacey g/g shoots have been released though, so which is first?
        OMG! I didn't know that there was another Lacey g/g in the can.

I don't think that there is any need for more categories but those videos could be identified as such.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X