Fantasy Role Play Shoots or Genres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy Role Play Shoots or Genres

Another suggestion to offer for considerations, how about experimenting with a few 'fantasy or role play' style shoots the models or staff have been considering or wishing to explore? Something like the Deviations genre but of an alternative nature. Either photos or vids (both together would be a sweet bonus).

I've really enjoyed many of the current shoots that have a 'theme' feature (Yoga Girls, Belly Dancing, Orchard Girls, Waterside Girls, etc). Perhaps a 'Lap Dance' shoot or Girls Only Club-Pub (a lesbian-bi-curious women's erotic dance club) shoot for future considerations? A 'Spa Day' or Sauna shoot could be quite evocative as well.

Would love to hear from other members, staff and especially the models

Originally posted by MzSilkyMyst View Post
    Another suggestion to offer for considerations, how about experimenting with a few 'fantasy or role play' style shoots the models or staff have been considering or wishing to explore? Something like the Deviations genre but of an alternative nature. Either photos or vids (both together would be a sweet bonus).
    OK, as long as it can be done in a way that doesn't compromise the commitment to "unscripted" (i.e. spontaneous) sex...

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
      OK, as long as it can be done in a way that doesn't compromise the commitment to "unscripted" (i.e. spontaneous) sex...
      Completely agree about not compromising the unscripted sex or 'style'...it's what makes AW unique and special, along with the models and staff whose 'creative inspirations', sensualit yand beauty shine through so radiantly.

Comment

Mmh... a "spa day" T2 would be awesome... just think of all the hot tub action, massaging and relaxing that could be done there... (and think of all the nice eye-catchers: patterned tiles, reflections by the water, more sexy swimsuits, ... *drool*)

On the other hand, a Turkish bath is probably prohibitively expensive to rent out for a day

Comment

Could always arrange a 'home spa' outing...d agree renting out a full service spa dor a day (or perhaps two) could get pricey, but then again the 'returns on investments' seem rather excellent. Maybe we could 'pass the hat' and take up a collection to defer or defray expenses...grinz

Know around here, you can rent out massage tables, chairs and other items, a few other tidbits and items for ambiance and mood...but then again there's something so decadently delicious about a genuine Spa setting and having the 'run of the place' for the day/evening...sure those temptations would perk up some wonderful inspirations.

Comment

Originally posted by MzSilkyMyst View Post
            A 'Spa Day' or Sauna shoot could be quite evocative as well.
            I'm sure none of the models would object to a spa day. I mean I sure wouldn't! lol

Comment

i Second that ren.. def wouldnt complain!!!! I could be the massuer if anyone wants

Comment

har har har, that would be awesome. My back is pretty bad from many hours slouching at the computer desk though, so I hope your qualified

Comment

Indiana & Ren

Lovely and inspiring...please do feel free ti circulate this suggestion around and see if it gets any nibbles
                  from the other models. Can already see the two of you in the Spa Day shoots...no sensible gal ever denies
                  herself some pampering and indulgences and rejuvenate. Been needing a good massage session myself for a while
                  and making plans to schedule myself for a 90 min session. Probably add some 'hot stone' and aromatherapy to the basic pkg.

Comment

Dont worry ren im def qualified ask the girls in the jelly wrestling shoot they will tell you all about my massage skills Mmm maybe we could ask the girls in the office to get this organised!!!!! See what we can do!!! Mzsilkymyst 90 min thats good time for whole body massage.. Do you like hot stone massage??? Im not a fan at all i prefer the deeper styles of massage when i get a massage which is not often enough i seem to be giving them all the time and never get them myself.. I dont think it would be hard to get few more model involved trust me i think they would all be keen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Indianaaw View Post
                      Dont worry ren im def qualified ask the girls in the jelly wrestling shoot they will tell you all about my massage skills Mmm maybe we could ask the girls in the office to get this organised!!!!! See what we can do!!! Mzsilkymyst 90 min thats good time for whole body massage.. Do you like hot stone massage??? Im not a fan at all i prefer the deeper styles of massage when i get a massage which is not often enough i seem to be giving them all the time and never get them myself.. I dont think it would be hard to get few more model involved trust me i think they would all be keen!!!
                      I agree wholeheartedly with the beautiful Indiana on the points she makes here.

I think Ren could benefit highly from Indiana's skills in this field and hope that someone would be kind enough to repay Indiana with a deeply sensual massage when she's done giving them out.

SF

Comment

I hope so too sweaty fox..

Comment

ohhohoho. This sounds like a plan to me! Also what is hot stone massage? Sounds er...painful. As soon as I read that I thought of stoning! (like the death sentance ahhaa).

You know what else would be cool? I always wanted to take some naked pictures while having my nails done. or doing someone elses. I have a thing for girly pampering and anything boudoir-esque!

But the thing I want to do most is get all the nerdy inclined models together and host a naked lan/game party/table top rpg session! Now thats hot

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                            I think Ren could benefit highly from Indiana's skills in this field and hope that someone would be kind enough to repay Indiana with a deeply sensual massage when she's done giving them out.
                            I'm not very good at massage but there is more than one way to skin a cat! wait, that doesnt sound sexy

Comment

Indi, Ren & Foxy:

Totally with you one your latest replies, seems this may 'get wings'...esp luv the idea of the pamperings you mentioned Ren
                              could add those to the Spa Day...or do another shoot for a 'Beauty Spa' to get nails done, nice ,pedicure perhaps facials
                              or exfoliations, then wrap it up with a nice relaxing round of sauna and aroma therapy. I an addicted to Sauna's...esp with
                              good company to share the exps with...so sensual relaxing and dreamy.

Far as the Hot Stones go, yes I'm far more into the Deep Tissue massages Indi...thought the Hot Stones would make a nice
                              warm up to relax the muscles and destress a bit before getting the full body work treatments. You're right, time for you to receive
                              some massages as well. Ren, here's a wiki page about Hot Stone massages and a short vid

Will pop back a bit later to check in and reply further

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
                                I'm not very good at massage but there is more than one way to skin a cat! wait, that doesnt sound sexy
                                I really like your way of thinking there Ren. I'm sure you there are other ways you could repay Indiana that would give her equal satisfaction. Someone should give her a lovely relaxing massage though if she's gonna be handing them out. It's only fair in such a group shoot that everyone gets their turn at both giving and receiving I reckon.

We've got massages and sauna in there, hows about some swimming too. You know for that sexy wet look.

SF
                                Last edited by sweatyfox; 21 April 2008, 11:01 PM.

Comment

I'll go swimming if I could have some floaties. Otherwise I might drown

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
                                    I'll go swimming if I could have some floaties. Otherwise I might drown
                                    Hmm.. so you either need a cute swim-instructor or a lifeguard.. weeeeell... I'm sure we can volunteers for that, heh

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                      Hmm.. so you either need a cute swim-instructor or a lifeguard.. weeeeell... I'm sure we can volunteers for that, heh
                                      More like someone to perform CPR :P *shifty eyes*

Comment

Hmmmm, would be fun seeing you girls doing a few laps in the pool *winky~winks* Sure there would be a nice shallow end for you Ren, or perhaps better a nice jacuzzi or hot tub. Maybe a couple tanning beds or stations for those girls who'd enjoy them. Naturally the lounge areas provisioned with lots of comfy pillows, chaise loungers and refreshments to simmer down after or just socialize together.

Not sure if any of you visit or use IMVU, am a member there (free 3D-Chat room, kinda like Second Life) one of the 1st rooms I setup was a Spa Suite....hmmmm Still among my favs to spend time for relaxation and sultry pleasures.
                                        Became quite the popular venue for My frinds and visitors there when it was up as a Public Room.

Comment

i hope someone agrees a vintage theme perhaps shot in black and white in true hollywood pin-up style perhaps for a group of girls would have fun with this.just thought it would be something a little different. what do others think? im not a photographer or even a creative person so it may be completely of track to the site but it never hurt to suggest.

Comment

I think it's a promising idea, Carla. Black and white photography has always something special, and a vintage multi-girl Hollywood set evoking memories of Marlene Dietrich or Ingrid Bergman would be a challenge for the AW production team.
                                            There have been b/w pictures before, made by Jacki and Gabrielle and published in their respective threads. They look awsome and where highly acclaimed at that time.

doinel

Comment

Here’s my suggestion for a shoot:

The scene is a classroom. The teacher is supervising detention where 4, or 5 or 6 schoolgirls sit at their desks. Teacher asks the pupils why they have not done their homework. The first pupil cannot answer or gives a silly excuse. Teacher orders pupil to come to her desk, and bend over. Teacher walks around to pupil and lifts her skirt. Spanks bottom. She then lowers girl’s panties and spanks her again.

Teacher does the same with 2nd pupil. Meanwhile, one of the remaining pupils becomes scared and asks to be excused. Teacher refuses. Pupil begs to go out, else she says she will wet her pants. Teacher again refuses.
                                              Camera moves under the desk where this girl is sitting and catches the pantie-wetting. Teacher is distracted by the sound of dripping on the floor. Pupil is made to go to the desk and lift her skirt to show wet panties to all. She is made to take panties off and then gets spanked.

Other girls get similar treatment at teacher’s desk.

Afterwards, pupils start to comfort each other with hugs and caresses. Teacher joins in. etc. etc. maybe one or two of the other pupils needs to pee?

Who could participate? Any of the smaller models could take the pupil parts. Kylee and Shee-ra would be particularly good. For the teacher, a slightly older model with a little acting ability might be good. I think Petria or Violet.

Ok, it's not original. So, what hasn't been done before?

Comment

Originally posted by carla View Post
                                                i hope someone agrees a vintage theme perhaps shot in black and white in true hollywood pin-up style perhaps for a group of girls would have fun with this.just thought it would be something a little different. what do others think? im not a photographer or even a creative person so it may be completely of track to the site but it never hurt to suggest.
                                                I can totaly see that and that would work , black and white mariline monrone , with glimpses of"""(SHAVEN)"""pussy, montage of girls , all speed up etc , you get it , contrast between normal, and get fucked, would totally work.

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                                                  I think it's a promising idea, Carla. Black and white photography has always something special, and a vintage multi-girl Hollywood set evoking memories of Marlene Dietrich or Ingrid Bergman would be a challenge for the AW production team.
                                                  There have been b/w pictures before, made by Jacki and Gabrielle and published in their respective threads. They look awsome and where highly acclaimed at that time.
                                                  doinel
                                                  I agree with you guys, that this is a very cool idea. It would make a fantastic deviation or themed multi-girl T1 or T2!

Comment

Originally posted by lanbo View Post
                                                    Good point, I think it would be fun!

Comment

The scene is a classroom. The teacher is supervising detention where 4, or 5 or 6 schoolgirls sit at their desks. Teacher asks the pupils why they have not done their homework. The first pupil cannot answer or gives a silly excuse. Teacher orders pupil to come to her desk, and bend over. Teacher walks around to pupil and lifts her skirt. Spanks bottom. She then lowers girl’s panties and spanks her again.

Teacher does the same with 2nd pupil. Meanwhile, one of the remaining pupils becomes scared and asks to be excused. Teacher refuses. Pupil begs to go out, else she says she will wet her pants. Teacher again refuses.
                                                      Camera moves under the desk where this girl is sitting and catches the pantie-wetting. Teacher is distracted by the sound of dripping on the floor. Pupil is made to go to the desk and lift her skirt to show wet panties to all. She is made to take panties off and then gets spanked.

Other girls get similar treatment at teacher’s desk.

Afterwards, pupils start to comfort each other with hugs and caresses. Teacher joins in. etc. etc. maybe one or two of the other pupils needs to pee?

Who could participate? Any of the smaller models could take the pupil parts. Kylee and Shee-ra would be particularly good. For the teacher, a slightly older model with a little acting ability might be good. I think Petria or Violet.

Its kinda kinky...and sounds fun...but I think it pretty much goes against everything that is AbbyWinters.com, its a bit...themed and scripted sounding...i think everyone agrees that we want unscripted sexy stuff like AW has always had...Not people acting and pretending their something that theyre not (school girls and teachers). Its very mainstream. You're right..it'd be hot...and i'm not even that much into spanking...and it sounds a liiiiiitle repetetive...but, i dont think it would fit in here.

I think a spa group shot would be pretty awesome...or perhaps a shoot with indianna (and i think thee have been other models before who are trained in massage therapy) giving other girls some nakey massages That would be lots of fun. and other models doing each others nail etc...while in their underwear....or sitting in skirts without panties with their legs up...fun fun fun fun

Comment

Its kinda kinky...and sounds fun...but I think it pretty much goes against everything that is AbbyWinters.com, its a bit...themed and scripted sounding...i think everyone agrees that we want unscripted sexy stuff like AW has always had...Not people acting and pretending their something that theyre not (school girls and teachers). Its very mainstream. You're right..it'd be hot...and i'm not even that much into spanking...and it sounds a liiiiiitle repetetive...but, i dont think it would fit in here.
                                                        I see it doesn't really 'fit', but why have guidelines about what can and can't be done? I think boundaries should always be pushed outwards and I think AW does this.
                                                        I'm sure many of the models have some acting ability - after all, you do shoots where you successfully project yourselves. The VNL presenters, especially, do a great job. So, it's not as though any of you lack confidence (noooo ..you don't!).

Strangely enough, I'm not that much into spanking and I didn't mean anything rough. Just a few mild slaps. Enough to generate a quiver. It's the knicker-lowering that would turn me on.

Comment

I see it doesn't really 'fit', but why have guidelines about what can and can't be done? I think boundaries should always be pushed outwards and I think AW does this.
                                                          I'm sure many of the models have some acting ability - after all, you do shoots where you successfully project yourselves. The VNL presenters, especially, do a great job. So, it's not as though any of you lack confidence (noooo ..you don't!).

Strangely enough, I'm not that much into spanking and I didn't mean anything rough. Just a few mild slaps. Enough to generate a quiver. It's the knicker-lowering that would turn me on.
                                                          its the fact that AW.com moves away from the stereotypical porn-scenes that makes it soo beautiful and perfect and such a joy to work for. AW pushes the boundaries in some ways...but, they are creative and artistic and beautiful and natural...not faking a schoolgirl scene that would be very unbeleivable, despite the acting qualities of the girls involved.

its because of the boundaries that AW sets that i love working for them. Because they're real, natural and respectful. as hot as something like this would be, it wouldn't be AbbyWinters.

Comment

I think the scene would be successful just because of the admirable qualities you describe. With anyone else, it would be tacky or gross, but with AW it would be done well.

Ok, I realise it will most likely never get done. It was just an idea. I'll think of more.

Cleo, why don't you suggest to the other models how satisfying it is to post? Some are already convinced, but there are so many others who could contribute, but who don't. It can't just be 'Too busy'. You're a uni student and have a job(?) and lead an active social life and go shopping and spend time with bf and STILL find hours & hours to post. Are you super-efficient with your time?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X