Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah Video

[whump]

...that was the sound of me falling out of my chair, unconscious after watching the new Sarah vids. What a perfect body... Beautiful smile... The stills were great. Video adds that extra touch of life for me.

More! More!

Slipjig

re: sarah's video 1 & 2.

sarah has fabulous-fabuloso looks and u guys have unequalled photog/editing skills, but with all due respect nothing happened here except sarah disinterestedly flicking her nipple, lengthy and indecisive hair adjustments, and an underchair dustbunny hunt.

equally dissatisfying was the facial-indicator she either lacked interest in doing the vid or was nervously inexperienced and needed direction that wasnt forthcoming. sarah's one of the sexiest women u've photographed since i've been here so hopefully she'll become more relaxed on vid as she models more often.

thanks for allowing opportunity to compliment and criticize - that's appreciated img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif. normally ur vids hit the mark, but i feel these were two of the rare cases where nothing excited.

*kisses-n-hugs*

Comment

Slipjig:
      Whump is such a subdued sound, especially with those parentheses around it.
      Are you falling onto a pillow or something?

When I fall off my chair as a result of an AW video the least noise I'll make is a thud, and perhaps a crash. Depending on whether I fall sideways or backwards.

Who was the model who farted out of her pussy? (I've since learned that the word for it is "queef".) That one rated a thud and a crash, when I hit the bookcase as I leaned back laughing and then fell sideways.

P.S. I haven't looked at the Sarah vid yet, but will definitely give it a go later, perhaps to lend a deciding vote since you and Jus1drun cancelled each other out.

Comment

arsby: i'm not at all sure my friend and discus-bud mr slipjig was alluding to his disagreement with me. he simply said that he fell out of his chair after going unconscious while watching sarah's vid. that could subtley suggest boredom, lol.

ok, ok...i'll leave this topic alone before i get whacked for not keeping quiet img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif

Comment

Jus, the Sarah videos do get better, but you're right in that she needed direction. I wasn't there on that day, but in reviewing the uncut video, I could see she was a bit lost for inspiration. However, as Slipjig pointed out, she's still worth looking at, so I didn't want to shortchange these intro vids in any way either.

Comment

thanks vid for responding to the comments i made...i agree she has merit in being shown at every opportunity. sarah has exceptional looks and id hate to think a pixel was lost on her because of early content.

thanks to all who contributed to what we've been able to see of her so far! i look forward to more!!

*solo standing ovation*

Comment

I had an airbag installed on my office chair shortly after I signed on to AW.com Hence the sound.

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

SlipJig

Comment

I have an airbag installed on my Win98 computer for when it crashes! WHUMP. WHUMP. WHUMP.

Comment

LOVE the most recent Sarah vids. What an incredible body. I have to say that she is perfect.
                  Thanks so much!
                  Slip

Comment

Wow, that was great. I've never watched someone exercise with such a big smile on my face before. Vids 5 & 6 were the best yet. Up,down,up,down,up,down. It's the stuff that dreams are made of img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

It's a dream come true! You know how much I like bendy stuff.
                      The closeups of her crotch as she was doing leg lifts were exquisite. Her tummy crunching while doing situps... Those incredible thighs...

That's the second time in a couple weeks. Vanessa's ballet shoot was another dream come true. Omigod.

Wow. Thanks a mill, Abby!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X