Just a thought....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought....

Wonder how it would work out after an IM if the model occasionally tells what she was thinking about that puts her over the top?

I enjoy the IM as it is, while at least the solo IM, because it is watching her in privacy. Like the many private moments I spend pleasuring myself. I relish the moment.

Comment

i think this is more....beleivable? realistic? if it were done in a DIM...I dont really like the IM's were the models acknowledge the camera...because the whole Imtimate Moments thing seems to be like....a sneaky look at a model on her own, doing her own thing...and not....performing?

Comment

Cleo; Good statement, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by middlepass0 View Post
          Wonder how it would work out after an IM if the model occasionally tells what she was thinking about that puts her over the top?
          Like Vanessa Y's IM you mean ? Those are rare however, and we so do need more shoots with Vanessa as well

Comment

This suggestion has potential, I think.
            Some of the IMs I find a bit dull, especially if the camera is placed head first; there's not so much to look at when the model puts her head in the pillow or looks away. Cue: she could tell us what she's thinking about. Interest immediately re-ignited.

Comment

I guess it might make the IM's a little bit more interesting. but i just love hearing the heavy breathing and iminant orgasms...andthe whole hidden camera type of illusion that the IMs have would be shattered if she were to acknowledge the camera....
              Its not like if i were lying at home in bed, masturbating...I'd then start talking out loud about what i'm thinking...but i guess some people might.
              for me, it would spoil the magic of an IM and I know some ppl feel the same way, but Iguess it would depend on the model doing it. It would be bad if it seemed forced.

Comment

No, not acknowledge the camera. I don't want the intimacy spoiled, either. My suggestion is that the model speaks, as if to herself. She is not addressing the viewer.

So, when she turns away and all you see is the back of her head; you hear:

"Oh, Brad, Brad, slide it in. Oooh yes, yes, yes".

Comment

Originally posted by lanbo View Post
                  No, not acknowledge the camera. I don't want the intimacy spoiled, either. My suggestion is that the model speaks, as if to herself. She is not addressing the viewer.

So, when she turns away and all you see is the back of her head; you hear:

"Oh, Brad, Brad, slide it in. Oooh yes, yes, yes".
                  this would be unrealistic as I doubt it is very common.

well, i certainly dont do anything like that when masturbating. But then, i dont actually think bout anything either.

Comment

Perhaps Lanbo's first name is Brad

Comment

this would be unrealistic as I doubt it is very common.

well, i certainly dont do anything like that when masturbating. But then, i dont actually think bout anything either
                      You mean you don't fancy Brad? I can't believe you don't think about anything, Cleo.

Now, I always thought women were very imaginative when pleasuring themselves? What do you think about, Mrs Roops?

Comment

i opened a thread a while back asking bout fantising while masturabting....

i just focus on the feeling, dont imagine anything....

hmm, havent rubbed one off in a while...

Comment

So, why did you open the thread?
                          Were you interested in what other people thought about?

For me, the fantasing leads to the feeling. Feeling on it's own, doesn't do it.

About to open a new thread on this very subject!!!!!

Comment

So, why did you open the thread?
                            Were you interested in what other people thought about?

For me, the fantasing leads to the feeling. Feeling on it's own, doesn't do it.

About to open a new thread on this very subject!!!!!
                            Why a new thread? The old one is still around, see here: Fantasising...do you do it?

Comment

Perhaps Lanbo's first name is Brad
                              Mmm .... Brad Lanbo.

Like it.

Comment

Why a new thread? The old one is still around, see here: Fantasising...do you do it
                                Frans,
                                What I said in that post is only part of the story. Read my thread (in 30 minutes) and if you think it shouldn't be a new thread, then go ahead and move it.

Comment

Frans,
                                  What I said in that post is only part of the story. Read my thread (in 30 minutes) and if you think it shouldn't be a new thread, then go ahead and move it.
                                  Sure Brad No harm in starting a new thread. Thought you might like to read old one anyway.

Comment

Sure Brad No harm in starting a new thread. Thought you might like to read old one anyway
                                    Done it.
                                    Will read the old one anyway. If Cleo had posts there, there's bound to be something I can argue about.

Brad Lanbo

Comment

Now, I always thought women were very imaginative when pleasuring themselves? What do you think about, Mrs Roops?
                                      Ooooh, let me see now,….ah yes! When wanking I usually fantasize about being spit-roasted by two nineteen year old hard-bodied lads with huge, permanently erect cocks and balls the size of cow-bells filling my orifices to the brim with their hot creamy jizz – NOT!!!!

In fact like most women I don't need either visual or mental stimulation when having a jilling session. I usually just dwell on the physical sensations. There have been some rare occasions when I get turned on either by a certain image or thought and sometimes if hubby is away for several days, I have re-run one of our norty vids.

Comment

You know, Mrs Roops, I have the most vivid - and naughty - thoughts when I am in the dentist's chair. It's not usually the dentist that gives me the hots, but the nurses, with their easily unbuttoned gowns and little white panties underneath. Often, they linger around the head of the reclining chair, with their pussies only a few inches from my head. What would I like to do! where would my hands like to go! Dream on.

I now know the abbreviation for this particular quirk - Pussy Proximity Phenomenon - or DNPPP (Dental nurse pussy proximity phenomenon). Tell you - gives me something to look forward to!

Now, there's something to think about when you're doing your next filling. Your pretty nurse is giving your patient the hots!

Comment

To be honest, most people don’t normally think erotic thoughts during dental treatment, though I have heard of anecdotal stories where excitable young men have had erections. In any case, do nurses wear “easily unbuttoned gowns” and how do you know they wear “little white panties”?

As for your last paragraph I’m sure many men get the “hots” for the dental nurse but could they not get the hots for the dentist? Some of us are fairly presentable and I’d like to think that I could turn a few heads!!!!

Comment

To be honest, most people don’t normally think erotic thoughts during dental treatment, though I have heard of anecdotal stories where excitable young men have had erections. In any case, do nurses wear “easily unbuttoned gowns” and how do you know they wear “little white panties”?
                                            I do. Keeps me occupied during the discomfort. (that's the thoughts, not the erection!) The gown and panties were purely imaginary.

As for your last paragraph I’m sure many men get the “hots” for the dental nurse but could they not get the hots for the dentist? Some of us are fairly presentable and I’d like to think that I could turn a few heads!!!!
                                            Mrs Roops, why not post a few pics? in your dentist's uniform, of course.
                                            To be fair, I did like one dentist. She was Arabian and newly qualified. Trouble is, having dental treatment is damned unsexy and undignified. How could a dentist ever go for a patient!

Comment

Mrs Roops, why not post a few pics? in your dentist's uniform, of course.
                                              Apparently I have 70+ pics scattered around the aw.com forums. I am not allowed to post directly anymore so I have to use hosting sites which is a pain ‘cos it’s a load of extra hassle to organise. Also the (free) picture hosting sites that allow norty pics are far and few and none too reliable. The pics include me wearing (or rather not wearing) normal clothes, eveningwear, boho/gothic gowns, motorcycle leathers and just undies. As for uniforms I usually wear a white tunic with (non-uniform) skirt or trousers or hospital blue surgical “scrubs”. I need to think about appearing in the latter.
                                              To be fair, I did like one dentist. She was Arabian and newly qualified. Trouble is, having dental treatment is damned unsexy and undignified. How could a dentist ever go for a patient!
                                              It’s never happened to me, though one hears of male dentists falling for female patients and finding themselves in serious trouble as a result!!!!

Comment

Ok, I'll go hunting.
                                                Perhaps the female clubhouse ...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X