Men's shirts, and taking them off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men's shirts, and taking them off!

OK, strictly a personal preference, but I'd say it still qualifies as a "good thing" and so suitable for this thread. I'm crazy about women in men's shirts with no bra. The loose fabric that just hints at what lies beneath, the process of unbuttoning them... I'm getting aroused thinking about it.

In a lot of the T3's the process of undressing seems to be pretty functional, without much eroticism. I don't want "acting," God forbid, but I have to say the Pottery Girls shoot, with the men's shirts coming open a button at a time, was one of the most erotic I've seen here. I'm only sorry it couldn't go on to a full T3 with orgasms all 'round.

Anybody else got a thing for men's shirts on women?

Anybody else got a thing for men's shirts on women?
    Do women's blouses on men, count?

Comment

i like mens shirts on women! i like them on myself because they're really super comfortable, but i also think they look hot, kinda 'i've been having sex all afternoon and just put on my boyfriends shirt...'

Comment

Originally posted by OdetteAW View Post
        i like mens shirts on women! i like them on myself because they're really super comfortable, but i also think they look hot, kinda 'i've been having sex all afternoon and just put on my boyfriends shirt...'
        Oh yes- I love to see a woman wearing just a mans shirt- and you've hit on exactly the reason- it's that whole 'been having sex all afternoon and just put on his shirt' thing, it's totally irresistable...

Comment

ohhhh,shirley eaton in Goldfinger,though I think it was a jammy top.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X