Strapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strapons?

Any chance some of the girls could be asked to do T3 or GG using a strapon? I'd love to see some of the more experienced models - say Anneke, Chloe B, Cloe, Sue Ann, Indiana, Sahara, Fotina, using a strapon to 'break in' luscious newbies like Melissa D, Immie and Iola.

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO FUCK SOMEONE WITH ONE OF THEM. lush lush lush

Comment

Oh, well, I still prefer a real cock to a strap-on (they're organic and have nerve endings, dontcha know), but I suppose I'd we willing to be taken with one of them... it'd hardly be a breaking in for me though, I've been fucked with a strap-on before. :-)

Comment

If memory serves, Ava is the only one who's used a strap-on in a shoot, but it wasn't GG.

HM

Comment

Good girl!

Originally posted by fotina View Post
          I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO FUCK SOMEONE WITH ONE OF THEM. lush lush lush
          Good girl, Fotina. I knew we could rely on you. Why don't you suggest it to Abby and the girls? Any particular model you'd like to start on? Kiki looks like a girl would also wield one to good effect.

Comment

Lucky girl

Originally posted by immie View Post
            Oh, well, I still prefer a real cock to a strap-on (they're organic and have nerve endings, dontcha know), but I suppose I'd we willing to be taken with one of them... it'd hardly be a breaking in for me though, I've been fucked with a strap-on before. :-)
            Lucky girl who got to fuck you with a strapon. Why don't u suggest a shoot where you get fucked by one? And, to be fair, you could take turns to use it on the other girls. Any particular partners in mind?

BTW, loved your recent IM.

Comment

Yes!

Originally posted by Havemercy View Post
              If memory serves, Ava is the only one who's used a strap-on in a shoot, but it wasn't GG.

HM
              Yeh, I've seen Ava. Excellent. She really knows how to use one and enjoys it. I've had a girl ass fuck me a few times with one and I've enjoyed it.

Comment

hehe immie you naughty little girl LOL

Comment

achuly i think this really would be a grate idea for a shoot. I also seen Ava's IM where she uses the strapon. very hot

but i think Gabrielle would be a grate one for this too.

Comment

Would you like to?

hehe immie you naughty little girl LOL
                    Hey, Fotina, would you like to be the one who rides Immie with a nice 8-inch strapon? I'd say you'd be good at it, as you are on everything else you do on AW.

BTW, delighted to see your comment on another thread about liking Ireland. That gave me a little thrill in my cock.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by sweeti_pi View Post
                      achuly i think this really would be a grate idea for a shoot. I also seen Ava's IM where she uses the strapon. very hot

but i think Gabrielle would be a grate one for this too.
                      Yep, Gabrielle would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by shamus View Post
                        Hey, Fotina, would you like to be the one who rides Immie with a nice 8-inch strapon? I'd say you'd be good at it, as you are on everything else you do on AW.

BTW, delighted to see your comment on another thread about liking Ireland. That gave me a little thrill in my cock.
                        oh shamus, just ur name gives me tingles. i looooooove the irish and ur accents. FUUUUUCK makes me wild. shamus shamus shamus. ahhhhhh.
                        yes i would do the riding as i loooove to ride an 8incher...devine

Comment

If not a strap on then perhaps a double ended Dildo which would probably suit the camera angles better and there is something delightful about seeing two girls intertwined around the same toy.

Strap-ons have their place but a three way with a double dildo could be quite entertaining for both the viewer and models.

The other thought on a strap on recalls the occaisional shopping trips an ex-g/f made wearing a strap on under her dress/in her jeans. She found it quite distracting to experience the weight 'bouncing around down there' when under her dress and the unaccustomed bulge and odd looks she thought she got when worn under her jeans.

Although she never got it out when on her trips she was certainly quite wet after a morning in the town centre...

Comment

Toor a loora loora ... toor a loora lay ....

oh shamus, just ur name gives me tingles. i looooooove the irish and ur accents. FUUUUUCK makes me wild. shamus shamus shamus. ahhhhhh.
                            yes i would do the riding as i loooove to ride an 8incher...devine
                            Faith and Begorrah, Fotina, ashtore, tis you're the horny little wan dis day entoirely! If I met ya, I'd there's more than me oul name would give ya tingles, to be sure. I'd have to introduce ya ta Shamus The Lad. He's a big leprechaun with a big red hat that he wears on special occasions... And tis sure Oi am dat he'd luv ta put plinty o' hot Oirish cream in yer coffee. An' sure afterwards we could go an' confiss our big mortalers to De Rivirind Fadder O'Malley himself, at Saint Paaaatricks....

Do chara,

shamus

Comment

Originally posted by pr3lud3 View Post
                              The other thought on a strap on recalls the occaisional shopping trips an ex-g/f made wearing a strap on under her dress/in her jeans. She found it quite distracting to experience the weight 'bouncing around down there' when under her dress and the unaccustomed bulge and odd looks she thought she got when worn under her jeans.

Although she never got it out when on her trips she was certainly quite wet after a morning in the town centre...
                              I'd say she wreaked havoc with it if she if went into a changing room in a department store.

Shop Assistant: 'Excuse me Mam... Is that a strapon you have on under your dress? Or are you just glad to see me?

Comment

Faith and Begorrah, Fotina, ashtore, tis you're the horny little wan dis day entoirely! If I met ya, I'd there's more than me oul name would give ya tingles, to be sure. I'd have to introduce ya ta Shamus The Lad. He's a big leprechaun with a big red hat that he wears on special occasions... And tis sure Oi am dat he'd luv ta put plinty o' hot Oirish cream in yer coffee. An' sure afterwards we could go an' confiss our big mortalers to De Rivirind Fadder O'Malley himself, at Saint Paaaatricks....

Do chara,

shamus

Shamus,
                                I think i just came in my undies. You are so fucking hot

Comment

I'd say she wreaked havoc with it if she if went into a changing room in a department store.

Shop Assistant: 'Excuse me Mam... Is that a strapon you have on under your dress? Or are you just glad to see me?
                                  Or a little girl says to her mother in the shoe shop: 'Mummy, mummy! Why is that strange lady pointing at us like that?'

Comment

Shamus,
                                    I think i just came in my undies. You are so fucking hot
                                    Jays, Fotina, that's a coincidence! I think I just did as well. And it wasn't cream for my Irish coffee, I can tell you. I wish I could lick your undies clean for you. Wouldn't it make more sense not to wear any? Of course, I think it's a getting a bit colder over with you now.

Comment

Jays, Fotina, that's a coincidence! I think I just did as well. And it wasn't cream for my Irish coffee, I can tell you. I wish I could lick your undies clean for you. Wouldn't it make more sense not to wear any? Of course, I think it's a getting a bit colder over with you now.
                                      tis getting colder thats for sure so undies are more of a staple for me but come summer and hello bum

Comment

and what a bum!

tis getting colder thats for sure so undies are more of a staple for me but come summer and hello bum
                                        And what a bum! Here's a few for it, to keep it warm and wet:

Comment

i had a dream i had a strap on the other nite coz of this trhead. i woke up and felt my crotch to make sure i didnt grow a cock overnight lol. i dont know why i had one or if i even used it but i do remember i had one on, didnt suit me though i think i looked a bit funny not haha but funny strange lol.

Comment

was your crotch wet?

i had a dream i had a strap on the other nite coz of this trhead. i woke up and felt my crotch to make sure i didnt grow a cock overnight lol. i dont know why i had one or if i even used it but i do remember i had one on, didnt suit me though i think i looked a bit funny not haha but funny strange lol.
                                            Hi Fotina I'm gladI helped to inspire your dream. Was your crotch (or your ... fanny) wet when you touched it? I hope you continued on and gave yourself a good wank before heading back to slumberland....

Comment

Hi Fotina I'm gladI helped to inspire your dream. Was your crotch (or your ... fanny) wet when you touched it? I hope you continued on and gave yourself a good wank before heading back to slumberland....

haha naughty naughty shamus needs a good smack u do lol....i'll be happy to be the smacker lol

Comment

oooh!

haha naughty naughty shamus needs a good smack u do lol....i'll be happy to be the smacker lol
                                                Ooooh! Thank you ever so much Miss Fotina! You can smack my ass any time. And, then, take a nice narrow strapon, lube it up well, and ride my ass....

Comment

Ooooh! Thank you ever so much Miss Fotina! You can smack my ass any time. And, then, take a nice narrow strapon, lube it up well, and ride my ass....

wwwwwooooowwww i've never been asked 2 do that b4. have you done something like that?? im always up 4 anything lol.

Comment

Of course

wwwwwooooowwww i've never been asked 2 do that b4. have you done something like that?? im always up 4 anything lol.
                                                    Of course I have!! Four or five times with a girl friend. It's such a turn on for both of us. She's got two strapons. One purple and full sized, maybe 8 inches long. I like her to wear that and I suck and play with it. However, it's a bit too big to put into my tight little asshole without hurting me. So, instead, she has a normal length strapon, but it's narrower, so it fits into my butt hole. On with a condom, a little bit of KY jelly or some such, and after a while she can get it into me 3 -4 inches. And reach round and play with my hard cock. Very good for both of us.

I'll show you when you come (geddit?) to Ireland. I'd love you to do it to me.

Comment

Here's a video where a strapon was used

Comment

Originally posted by Chasaffton View Post
                                                        Here's a video where a strapon was used

http://girl-girl.abbywinters.com/mai...file&model=391
                                                        Thanks. An early 2003 vid I notice. It was OK, but the girls just giggled about it all. I'd like to see some of the great AW girls - Fotina, Sue Ann, Cloe, C loe B, Kiki, Indiana etc - fucking the pussies and arses off each other and getting really excited by it all.

Kiki's body language in her vids suggests she's be more than able - and willing - to fuck another girls with a strapon and Immie says above she'd be happy to be taken that way.

So, how about a Kiki / Immie Girl-Girl where they take turns on each other's pussies and arses. Wow!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X