Problem with the survey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with the survey?

I've just tried voting in the survey, but all I get after submitting my vote is a screen going on about an 'Internal Server Error', whatever that is.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I voted 'Yes', BTW Abby.

I got the server error, too.

I also voted yes.

Comment

Stupid HTML. I missed one little underscore and it goes wacky.

Sorry guys, it's working now.

Comment

Hi guys

The survey is working fine now, so please place your votes over on the members page.

Thanks

Abby

Comment

I'm having trouble voting tonight from Netscape 4.72/Mac - the "Vote" button doesn't want to do anything. MSE works fine.

No problems with the last survey; I don't thinkit's a configuration issue - but I could be wrong.

Comment

Do you normally use Netscape?

The surveys are set up so that you can only vote once, it reads your IP address or somesuch. Once, when I tested a survey, I voted but it brought back an error - then even after fixing the error, I still couldn't test vote anymore. So that was an interesting situation.

Comment

Yeah, I'm a hold out. Maybe .net will force me to change ;-) I did make sure I was accepting all cookies, and tried disabling warnings. I do clean out my cookies between sessions - but I wouldn't expect that to be a problem.

I'll see what happens in the next survey...

Comment

Which survey are you talking about?

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X