Numbers of stills in a set...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numbers of stills in a set...

I have noticed that the number of stills in a set has dropped dramatically from around 200 to below 150 for most solo sets... I would like to see more stills in the solo sets. I think that a good 250 stills is good especially with nice macro shots.
    Last edited by Dreammaker182; 10 August 2008, 09:09 PM. Reason: correction

I agree. That (and the reduced number of still sets) is one of the reasons I am not renewing. I am not a video fan. I realize that some (most/almost all?) members are.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
      I agree. That (and the reduced number of still sets) is one of the reasons I am not renewing. I am not a video fan. I realize that some (most/almost all?) members are.

do what you gotta do...perhaps Australia is in a mild recession as well...

Comment

I used to love photos, but since I joined up here, I'm much more interested in video now. I love the IM's and especially DIM's and stills would be totally useless for that. Plus I love to hear the models chat and tell their stories.

Comment

I am a bit of a videographer/photographer. I really like the art of capturing the still... Maybe I am a little partial. I love the videos, but I love the way that stills can capture a moment as well.

Comment

Like you I prefer the stills. I sometime look at some vids to hear the voices and I do like the vids for the T3 though, but I don't even look at the IM and DIM, those do absolutly nothing for me.

Comment

I agree. That (and the reduced number of still sets) is one of the reasons I am not renewing.
              Reduced number of still sets?? How did you calculate that? We get SEVEN still sets a week, how on earth is that reduced? Heck it's usually to many sets for me to properly look at

As for the number of stills per shoots, yep that's a known problem and it is being worked on. Should see some larger sets in the future!

I'm not much of a fan of those ultra-zoom macro shots myself though. Prefer the wider/full-body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post

As for the number of stills per shoots, yep that's a known problem and it is being worked on. Should see some larger sets in the future!
                Thanks Frans. I'm glad you guys are working on it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X