Comfortable set!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comfortable set!

May I just offer my vote for IMs and such in places that can reasonably be imagined to be comfortable, at least in the passions of the moment? Sometimes, I see a model set to do an IM on a wooden tabletop, even the lovely DIM in the alleyway with the boxes, all leave me a bit distracted by the clear discomfort of the "props" available. Yes, I know some will say that it illustrates and demonstrates the hightened degree of arousal that they could be on a bed of nails, yet undistracted. I dunno!!

At least let's give them a decent old mattress!

Well stated, FloridaRob. My feelings exactly. Some of these more exotic and uncomfortable settings just seem so unlikely that it makes me uncomfortable watching them.

Comment

I agree, FloridaRob. I love the DIMs and don't really have a complaint. I can even live with the unusual settings, but, as you say, some of them don't look comfortable. I also would love to see more g/g (T-2/3) scenes in beds. Couches and other places are fine, but I've been wondering why the ladies don't play around in beds more often. Anyway, it's more of a question than a complaint for me.

JT

Comment

some of the setting are uncomfortable, but then we dont want to do every T3 or IM in a bed or on a couch coz then it will become really boring for you members and we dont want you board or dissapointed!
        i know that most of cleos T3s have been in beds and 4 of my T3s have been in beds!!!!

Comment

all my Ims and DIMs have been on beds too hehehe...but i think maybe im just a bit spoilt!

Comment

All cleo's vid's have been on a comfy bed
            (unless it was in a kitchen or a laundry)

This thread and the comfyness of it also appies to Tier vid's

Comment

sure..all shoots that would require a bed.

I mean a shoot called "kitchen girls" would look pretty silly on a bed now wouldnt it chief??

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                sure..all shoots that would require a bed.

I mean a shoot called "kitchen girls" would look pretty silly on a bed now wouldnt it chief??
                Hmmm...not if you wore a chef's hat and pants with an apron and towel and had some kithcen utensils, in your hand, like measuring spoons and a measuring cup...and you and the girls could toss flour around and break some eggs in a bowl...and still be on the bed...hmm..on reflexion...maybe that wouldnt work...just an idea.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X