• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Ornella

Nude girl Ornella
    Attached Files

One word: wow!

Comment

Wow is right! BTW, don't want to start a new thread for this, but just wondering why some photo sets include a "best of" while others do not?

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
        Wow is right! BTW, don't want to start a new thread for this, but just wondering why some photo sets include a "best of" while others do not?
        I don't think 'Best of' sets were made after AW switched to the white style. You might be confusing them with 'Dressing Room' sets, which some shoots *do* indeed have?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          I don't think 'Best of' sets were made after AW switched to the white style. You might be confusing them with 'Dressing Room' sets, which some shoots *do* indeed have?
          No, recent sets Ana B and Zaira have "best of" photo sets. So it seems some photo sets coming up have them and some don't. Why? Don't know what you mean by "white style".

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
            No, recent sets Ana B and Zaira have "best of" photo sets. So it seems some photo sets coming up have them and some don't. Why?
            Hmm.. you're right, have to ask HQ about that as I don't know this.

Comment

Above all - she has the most delicious looking bum and I would love to spend hours worshiping it...

Comment

Very cute session.
                Does anyone know who the second lady is who appears in the video?
                Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                  Does anyone know who the second lady is who appears in the video?
                  Good question. Is she a model or someone from the AW staff?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X